Return of the Predictions (1.14.2-B, 1.15, and Beyond!)

Yes but not as a sign-in. What makes you so certain that’s how he’ll be attained? Or that they’ll wait until January when the release anniversary for The Little Mermaid is in November?

Dude I just put Characters as sign in that didn’t fit in the last month also It’s speculation also no little mermaid characters were added this month so they’re coming next month or January

Harder to get your men and woman really stongvand hard to get good heros aswell

That is a great idea TheWhale I Really hope we get The Owl Lady and everyone in The Owl House in the game

2 Likes

Necro Posting is bad. Please don’t do it.

Actually this does give us an opportunity to talk about how accurate this speculation has been so far:

December characters (Speculations)
•Launchpad - Correct
•Anna - Incorrect
•Lock Shock & Barrel - Incorrect
•Ariel - Incorrect
•Oogie Boogie Sign in - Correct (and he was even the sign-in!)

January Characters (speculations)
•Max Goof - Incorrect, though with the recent announcement of Power line he could be coming soon
•Magica De Spell - Correct
•Pooh - Incorrect
•Syndrome - Incorrect
•King Triton Sign In (He has a 96% chance of being the Sign in) - Incorrect, it was Collette

February is still in its early days but the sign-in is Kida, not Tron (though Tron could still come this February). Also Dr Facilier was a correct prediction even if he was much earlier than expected

No predictions here of Remy, Collette, Powerline, Kida, Rapunzel or Flynn, though in fairness half of those were very unexpected.

Some good predictions in here though, I look forward to seeing how many other ones turn out right

2 Likes

It wasn’t even prediction, from beginning it was fake. Don’t trust wiki, simple.

It match for February (after his cameo will be available - 8th February)

As whole thing with villains now, Tron should be added in March, maybe sign-in.

I’m referring to the predictions referred to at the top of this topic, not any other predictions anyone else may have had. This person predicted Ariel in December and Triton and Syndrome in January, amongst others

Syndrome is coming he is appearing in kida hercules froendship campigan so he will come to the game most likeley later in this month

How could this be exact? Did you do the math? Triton wasn’t even actually confirmed, and we have no reason to believe that’s he’s actually on his way. And how did you get “96%”? Sounds a bit farfetched

Launch pad, oogie and magica were data minded before this prediction though… guess they Atleast got the patch release right

Excuse me? I did not make any January predictions on this post for January. But Spiderhog did in a reply.

I am aware that the only member of the Disney Wiki Administrative team that played the game quit some time ago and the page does not get checked for vandalism regularly anymore. So dispite the fact that Disney wiki is normal a shining example of a well run wiki, no wiki is perfect and false ipcoming characters get listed really often on the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode page. They listed Ariel, and King Triton and as upcoming in November that was false.

Oof, sorry @Baroness_Eric_II! I didnt read that it was Hog that made that post.

That is a strange and specific prediction but also very plausible.

Kristoff and Sven we saw earlier in January because of Apple!

What about pixar charthers in june either up or cars ? Unless cars coming first since charthers from disney infinty coming monthly just notice the only month we did not get charther from there since june is jaunry the prevoius month

Woah hold up. June is 4 months away. WAY to early to predict what’s gonna happen.

I looked up who were left from disney infinty and seen most off the charthers which are not marvel or star wars added besides off charthers from phinias and ferb arlo from the good dinosaur mulan minney mouse balu syndrome who got confirmed cars and finding nemo

Oh sorry, for some reason I mistook Spiderhog’s prediction list as the first post on this thread! Don’t know how that happened

1 Like

Perhaps gravity falls? Seeing alot of new badges popping up

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney