Return of the Predictions (1.14.2-B, 1.15, and Beyond!)

Gerald!! Hope he comes to the game!:pray:

Maybe Rick and Morty will be added since they are owned by Disney!!:thinking::pray:image

Lol definitely not.

But it would be awesome though!!!:cucumber:

What is that… :persevere:

That would be brilliant, Gravity Falls was an excellent show

From gravity falls we can get dipper and mable as dou charther stanely pines and bill cipher reason for why mabel and dipper as dou since the 2 are almost always toghter through the show

They are not. They are on Adult Swim which is the “After Hours Time” of Cartoon Network. Both Adult Swim and Cartoon Network are owned by Warner Bros. Rick and Morty Is VERY not Disney.

1 Like

I only understood about half of that but if what you were saying was Dipper and Mabel should be a duo character then yes, I agree. Stan and Bill would also be great.

Honestly there are a lot of good hero options from this show, and after Ducktales got like 5 characters I think it’s possible we may see more than the bare minimum from Gravity Falls too.

Besides off the possible charthers i mentioned stanford wendy and sus could be added and maybe gideon

OK so the wiki is abruptly mentioning Nemo, Marlin and Gerald (as a trio) and Dory and Hank (as a duo), anyone know what prompted this? Is this legit?

1 Like

Yes, check wakkatu.github.io

1 Like

I cant go to this link

Dont use the link, search it in Google and click if does says Disney heroes

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney