Reuben (Hero Concept)

"Oh, there’s no right answer to that. I’d put it around the "S"s, between shockingly lame and stunningly lame."

f9c0ff5b57b59af9b9abbf0827450430d013578b

Rueben has all the capabilities of taking down his enemies, as well as all the same abilities and strengths as Stitch…but prefers to make sandwiches instead.

Role: Frontline Tank
Team Color: Blue

Skills:

White Skill: Sandwich Supremo

Passive: Instead of attacking, Reuben makes himself a variety of sandwiches, cycling between three different types.

Ham and Cheese: Heals him for X HP.
PB&J: Heals himself for X HP and gets the frontmost enemy messy, slowing them by 50% for 5 seconds.
Grilled Cheese: Heals him for X HP and gains X armor and X reality for 5 seconds.

Active: Reuben creates a massive sandwich he eats in one gulp, healing X HP, slowing all enemies for 10 seconds, and gaining X armor, X reality and X tenacity for 8 seconds.

Green Skill: Little Appetizers

Rueben takes out some mini sandwiches, and eats them all up, healing X HP over time for 10 seconds.

Blue Skill: Emergency Sandwich

When Rueben is at 0 HP for the first time, he pulls out a tiny lunchbox containing a sandwich that he eats, and heals full HP and makes him invincible for 10 seconds. He also gains 3 stacks of Hardy.
Invincibility may fail if Reuben is above level X.

Purple Skill: Table Scraps

Reuben’s allies heal 20% of the HP he gets from eating sandwiches.
This effect has a chance to be reduced to 5% on allies above level X.

Red Skill: The Best Bread

All of Reuben’s sandwiches are stronger.

Ham and Cheese: Gives 1 stack of Hardy.
PB&J: Silences and blinds the frontmost enemy for 5 seconds.
Grilled Cheese: Gains Reflect for 3 seconds.
Little Appetizers: Gives 200 energy.
Emergency Sandwich: Has a permanent 50% attack speed increase.
All these effects may be halved or fail if Reuben or his enemies are above level X.

+X Armor
+X Sandwich Healing
+X HP per Lilo and Stitch hero

Battle Badge:

Is charged in battle when: Reuben uses his basic attack 6 times

+X Tenacity
+1 Stack of Hardy per Support Hero
+25% attack speed for 10 seconds

Animations:

Entrance: Comes in with a big picnic basket and sits down.
Victory: Makes himself a victory sandwich and munches it down.
Defeat: Tries to eat another sandwich, but falls asleep, landing face first on his sandwich.

Friendships:

Stitch

Campaign: Experiment Number Neighbors
Description: Stitch attempts to test Reuben’s abilities by trying to get him out of his sandwich addiction, and stand up for once. This proves to be a very rocky process.
Campaign Heroes: Angel, Jumba, Pleakley

Memory Disk: Gone For Seconds (Second Emergency Sandwich)
Appearance: A heart shaped sandwich in a lunchbox

Nullify X% damage with at least 1 stack of Hardy
“Emergency Sandwich” permanently gives Reuben 5% more max HP. (+5% per star)
“Emergency Sandwich” can activate a second time, and stack its attack speed and max HP buffs with the previous one.

Pooh

Campaign: Honey Glazed Lunch
Description: Reuben is inspired by Pooh accidently spilling honey on his sandwich to go out and discover new flavors and new kinds of sandwiches to try.
Campaign Heroes: Mushu, Colette, Vanellope

Memory Disk: Sand? Which Sand? (Stronger Slow)
Appearance: A sandwich covered in sand, with question marks hovering around it.

+X Reality
+X Skill Power
PB&J sandwiches and “Sandwich Supremo” slows down enemies 25% more, and lasts 5 seconds longer. (+2 per star)

Friendship Campaigns:

6 Likes

This is my first time putting a battle badge in a concept. I hope it’s alright, and maybe I’ll have to put it in my older concepts.

The concept is nice and I don’t really have any nitpicks but I do think that the skills have to many effects, the green and purple are nice, I do think that the rest of the skills have way to much to them especially the white with the passives and active.

Other then that the concept is pretty good. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

So is The Battle badge similar to the Red Skill? 3 buffs?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney