Rex's Collection Of Concepts

Ok cool I’ll request Stan then.

I will be sure to do him. Stan is awesome!

1 Like

I know right. I loved it when he said Man I’m fat. Lol

What about big city greens?

I used to watch the show. Not anymore though, I don’t really care for the characters much. Sorry

Update. Shere Khan added!

Update. Thanos added!

Update. Yoda is added!

Update. Grunkle Stan is added!

Update. I made the Collection now in alphabetical order by franchise and organized the characters a bit better. Let me know if it could be organized better though.

Update. Thor is now added!

Remember, you can still request concepts any time you want below this comment.

So, my next concept is Black Panther who will release on the 16th to coincide with Black History Month and the 3rd anniversary of the movie. But after that, I’m not sure what to do after that. So I’ll ask you to help me out here.

Should I

• Continue with Marvel?
  • Do more Star Wars?
  • Do more likely Disney and Pixar?
  • Do something more creative like DreamWorks or Nickelodeon?

0 voters

Edit. Black Panther is now out!

My next will be Alex The Lion from Madagascar as many of you have wanted me to do.

Update. Alex The Lion is now out!

Update. King Julien is now out!

Update. I redid the entire design of the collection. Marty will be tomorrow and over next week, I will be going back and adjusting concepts with a * next to them. Also, as a general question

Are you enjoying my Madagascar series?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

This is a good way to let me know if I should keep going with Gloria and Melman or if I should move on to something else after Marty

Update. Marty is now out!

While I’m still working on Gloria and Melman currently, I will gladly take requests afterwards. Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, DreamWorks, etc, I’ll be sure to do it. I’m starting to run out of ideas for what I’m going to do next anyway.

Feel free to drop them down below any time. :sunglasses:

Update. Gloria & Melman have been added.

Update. Falcon has been added. This page is also under construction. It should be finished by tomorrow or so. Stay tuned for the finished result.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney