Rex's Collection Of Concepts

The redesign is now finished. How would you rate it? If you rate it below 3, please remember to give suggestions for how I could improve it.

0 voters

Use specific feedback if you want, such as how could I improve the design and layout, etc. Thanks.

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Update. Winter Soldier added!

Somehow I forgot to add Joe back in. Just did. :sweat_smile:

Added Deadpool. :wink:

1 Like

So in my concept preview PM, I was asking and polling about what I should do next, and I also did in my Deadpool concept today. Since Disney/Pixar had the most votes. What characters/concept series should I do?

• More Phineas & Ferb
  • DuckTales 2017
  • Cars
  • Jungle Book

0 voters

These are the four I’ve thought of most. I am quite undecided currently so maybe some requests could be cool! You always can at any time. :+1:

Update. Baron Zemo is now added.
54witz

Next Friday will be my Likely Submission for the contest but after that, I will be free for any requests you guys may have. I still am undecided about the future concepts I will make so feel free to request at any time for any character.

1 Like

Update. Phineas & Ferb added. Whooo.

1 Like

Update. Added Ant-Man.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen any concepts of Ulysses Klaue yet on here. That’s one concept I’ve tried to do many times but have never worked up the nerve to follow through on out of fear that his skills wouldn’t be unique. The furthest I’ve gotten is his name, his quote (“You know, you look just like your old man.”), and the description before I decide “Okay, let’s discard this idea.”

1 Like

Klaue would be awesome. I’ve thought of doing some other Black Panther concepts since I love the movie but I think my next would be Killmonger. He may be sometime in the summer.

I’m sure you could do Klaue in the future, though Just try to think of a ideal skillset he would have. :+1:

Update. Obi-Wan has been added. :+1:

3 Likes

Update. Captain Rex has been added!
tenor

2 Likes

Nice. Also if you decide to do more Marvel concepts before you work on your Killmonger concept, here are a couple ideas i thought I’d mention to you if you’re interested in doing:

Gamora (With Shank and Quorra as her friendships)

Nebula (With John Silver and Gamora as her friendships)

Hela (With Jafar and Demona as her friendships)

Crossbones (With Zurg and Jack Skellington as his friendships)

1 Like

Thanks for the ideas! I’ll definitely be doing Gamora and Nebula along with the other Guardians soon, probably beginning around next month. :grin:

Update. Ahsoka Tano has been added!

6 Likes

Was this Ashoka? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes. The hints will take a pause after next week’s concept but they will return if you like them.

Update. Anakin Skywalker is added!
40353c9c8a7dca56dff73c8c8157dbb6

2 Likes

Update. Loki is added. Heh, @MissingLure.
original

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney