Right Hand Man (UNLIKELY CONCEPT)

COINY

(I did make the drawing again btw)
:star:
”Not much of a poker face, buddy. Come on- tell me, what’s up?”

Role: Damage
Team: Yellow
Position: Mid-Line

Description: “Looking for the perfect guy to deal critical damage to the enemy team? Coiny’s got your back. As he says, he’s priceless!”

BASIC ANIMATIONS

Entrance (changes at green skill): Coiny rolls in to the battlefield slowly.

Basic Attack: Coiny slaps an enemy, dealing X damage.

Victory: Coiny dons his bread costume (reference below) and crosses his arms.

Defeat: Coiny falls over, shocked.

SKILLS

White Skill: Deep-Fried Breaths
:sparkles:

Coiny pulls out a pot full of boiling hot frying oil, and then he splashes it over an enemy of the player’s choice. The enemy splashed has a 30% slower attack speed, is stunned, their armor is debuffed, and they take X Damage.

Green Skill: Roll like a Wheel
:facepunch:

Instead of his normal entrance, Coiny rolls in much faster, and he goes through the enemy line. Each enemy he hits while rolling through is dealt X Damage and knocked back.

Blue Skill: Sticky Situation
:sparkles:

Coiny gets a bottle of glue and shoots it at the enemy with the most HP, which immobilises them, meaning they can’t attack for 6 seconds (Basically works like freeze I guess). While they are glued, they take X Damage per second. This also slows down their attack speed by 15% when they’re unstuck.

Purple Skill: Partner In Crime

The glued duration on “Sticky Situation” now lasts 2 seconds longer, and the enemy gets debuffed armor after the glue.

Red Skill: Former W.O.A.H-Buncher
:shield:

Every 3 basic attacks, one of Coiny’s basic attacks has a chance to deal twice the damage. If this does work, Coiny’s attack speed increases by 15%.

• +X Max HP
  • +X Basic Attack Damage
  • +X Max XP

FRIENDSHIPS

Coiny/Firey
“Ah Iconic Duo”
Allies: Chip and Dale, 4 and X, Simba and Nala
Now, “Deep Fried Breaths” now deals twice the damage and now slows the attack speed by 40%.

Coiny/Pin (COMING SOON)
“Best of the Bunch”
Allies: Donut (COMING SOON), Fries (COMING SOON), Teardrop (COMING SOON)
“Roll Like a Wheel” now enables Coiny to go through the enemy line twice.

OUTRO

To the people who tried to guess what “Right Hand Man” would be, the reason this is named that is due to a quote in BFB 6. It goes, “Gosh, have you forgotten who you’re talking to? This is your partner in crime, your right hand man, your W.O.A.H Bunch Captain one year strong!”, so, that’s where the name comes from.

Anyways, I enjoyed making this concept. I should have another by the end of the week. I hope you guys enjoyed! :smiley:

1 Like

Tbh I thought one of the skills or part of the skill descriptions would be like “common cents” or “Couny uses his common cents”.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney