Roadmap Feedback

Good good, was just curious. :joy:

Welp, theres your answer

lol I don’t think we can change the @, but we are different people I swear!

9 Likes

That’s what they all say.
/s

5 Likes

Just got back on and yeah, thanks for updating the roadmap again Loutre :-).

Also on adding smaller things and such, I wondered if you could add the features mention in the “Future Features” post? I think that would be cool and nice :-). Especially Tower Trial.

Understandable if you might not get a yes on this, but if you could have a “Hiatus” tag on some features that are basically been put on hold progression/development wise for a while it would be appreciated.

Personally I kind of consider the “Friendship Mission Stories” return to be on Hiatus since we have heard nothing about it for the last 6-7 months, like no indication that it is currently being worked on.
While I know as far as not being worked on might not exactly be truth in actuality, but it doesn’t feel like the “Friendship Mission Stories”'s return are a priority for PerBlue.

But yeah, either way I will continue to wait and hopefully the “Friendship Mission Stories” are added before the summer is over :-).

And yeah, the comment exchanges here were a bit funny, so yeah thanks for the smile/grin ;-).

5 Likes

@Loutre Hi Loutre :-).

Should be Roadmap update day today, so yeah looking forward to see what new additions might be added to the roadmap today ^^.

It may not be updated right away today, but I’ll do my best to make sure it’s updated this week! I’m still getting caught up with everything!

5 Likes

Ah I see Loutre and completely fair :-).

If anything I will continue to look forward to the roadmap update and the game update tomorrow ^^.

1 Like

Updated the roadmap! Just a small update still hoping to get some bugs added in there if I have down time!

5 Likes

I see and thanks Loutre :-).

So yeah, seems like the Tag system is coming next week or at least within 2 weeks likely.

I see this :-).

4 Likes

So if your finally adding the rest of the challenges in game that we’ve been missing then when are the Borders coming @Loutre? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Nope, just changing to 10/10 so it can be completed.

8 Likes

Oh so we should be disappointed that the old challenges that never came are never coming to the game at this point? PB is really dying :grimacing:
No challenges, no borders, no new credits, no ROB :unamused:
Been waiting almost two years for these things

Maybe Wave was right @Loutre the game is really dying :thinking: Just considering all the stuff we’ve been waiting two years+ for… :pensive:

Can’t post everything on that roadmap :eyes:

8 Likes

Could you also maybe make change to book 2, Avid Collector challenge? I’m not able to activate that one, even at times when I have a hero whom I can work on.

Send a support ticket and we should be able to look into that issue for you more and possibly complete it for you. Plus gives us more detail to let the team know for fixes!

5 Likes

Yes, and for the obvious reason that it is prohibited in the forums to talk about spoilers or Dataminated characters (although you can use Emojis to refer to that character)

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney