Roadmap Feedback

@Polaris @Samm
Yesterday marked 6 weeks since the roadmap was last updated
Should we assume no more updates until it is updated?

3 Likes

I keep finding myself clicking into the roadmap every week or so
Hoping to see that it has been updated, but knowing it probably won’t be…

Loutre is still listed as the profile owner…

Sad that another feature has been discontinued

6 Likes

Don’t need much of a roadmap when the end’s in sight.

6 Likes

Sure feels that way with the constant change in community managers, less updates worth while more often, the more server mergers, less comments made in here by perblue etc… sure feels like they focusing more on the next thing than this game.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t mind PerBlue rehiring Loutre and/or Nugget if possible.
Miss them both a lot.

Of course I don’t mind Samm and I do think they are doing a good job, but yeah hope Loutre and Nugget are doing well :-).

As for the Roadmap, it will be interesting to see how it goes in terms of it.
Can hope, but yeah seems like the Roadmap might be discontinued.

6 Likes

Well if someone is kicked out they are usually not rehired sadly.

5 Likes

Yup I know, so will be interesting to if the public Roadmap is discontinued or not.

I wish at least we got a proper goodbye from Loutre and Nugget, but yeah it is what it is now I suppose.

2 Likes

I believe the fact that it hasn’t been updated in over two months AND that ownership of the profile hasn’t changed from Loutre, confirms that it is no longer being used.

Jody said it nicely:

No matter how hard we try to deny or fight against it… it is months counting down now

4 Likes

The mega virus will finally leave the game … us lol. At least that’s how I feel they see us as reading campaign sometimes and the fact how slow useful changes have been over the past at least two years or how neglected this roadmap seems. Great for some to finally make the game like the red skill chips don’t get be wrong… but the postive changes always seem two changes beyond at least. Sorry.

4 Likes

Guess You cleaned up :)

4 Likes

So… .

Is the Roadmap disconnected or just a clean up for adding things later?

1 Like

No!

Check out their history
3 Likes

History?

Not found that feature so far, but would be appreciate you if you showed me :-).

Edit: I found the tab with the archived part if that’s what you meant:

4 Likes

So basically, everything on the roadmap was removed :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I guess we’re to assume that none of it was being worked on any longer :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Thinking through it some, i think the reason why nothing new was added compensation wise for removal so much was because Samm cleaned up the Roadmap on a Wednesday likely.

The Roadmap day is usually on Monday afterall.
I not sure if we will see anything new on the Roadmap the next 2 weeks or in May at all given anniversary surprises, but yeah can hope we get something in June at least :-).

3 Likes

Just hoping that 5.0 will include some of the items removed:

• collections
  • more hero filters
  • friendship campaign updates

These are long overdue

5 Likes

The only thing unique for the 5th Anniversary on this list is Anniversary hero

So no, definitely need to have more than this

5 Likes

If one of the suprises with the anniversary update would be a way to use these it be one the best updates in recent times in my opinion…

6 Likes

Sadly I believe that was also a roadmap thing, that we would get more guild-things to spend these coins and influence on.

So I doubt we’ll see that very soon

3 Likes

Here :-).
Roadmap Updates - Announcements - Disney Heroes: Battle Mode:

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney