Roadmap Feedback

Hooooray it´s back. Thanks devs, @Loutre and @Nugget :wink:

1 Like

Oh yeah! Special invasion!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

What’s Special Invasion? Sorry if I’m a bit dumb

It´s an Invasion with a special group of heroes powered up… and usually the tiers have more stuff in them (more mod upgrades, fragments and all).

Last time we saw it, it was the 3rd anniversary (May 2021), so almost a year and a half.

Hopefully :crossed_fingers: we will see it more often, maybe even every month, I won´t complain if so. I always thought there should be 4 types of invasion around - red, blue, yellow and special.

6 Likes

I don’t think we ever saw it this frequent.

More frequent than of late of course, but it was more special invasion that was tied to special events. Say it was maybe once a quarter of a year, mostly tied to holidays.

So we had with Valentine, Halloween, Christmas. So it returning for Halloween (kinda) begs the questions if it might return for Christmas. That would be nice

I mean… August to October 2021, the “golden era” for contests (mod upgrades in progress rewards) could have been a bit of a changeover from special Invasion (since one was on 3rd anniversary on May 2021, 3 months prior)… but it was probably scratched because of the merge preparations?

It just doesn’t explain why we got only standard Invasions (and of course Challenger Arena/Coli) to get Mod Upgrades for 8.5 months after the merge. Would think that this move’d come sooner, maybe even 4th Anniversary.

2 Likes

So update today then? :partying_face:

1 Like

What to expect at this rate? :thinking:

Rework for challengers, arena/coliseum, would be in place, removing quick fights points and replacing it with new system, and more rewards in invasion.
Heist needs rework too.

@Nugget @Loutre
Please tell me there is an update coming today?
It has been 6 weeks…

Hopefully we get a Roadmap update today if possible :-).

Not surprising that we didn’t.
Have to wait for the 8 week mark then I guess to see…

Disappointing… sigh

Don’t hold your breath. It’s been 3 months since they dropped sign-in heroes to work on improvement :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

And here we are, nothing improved :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

What makes you think roadmap will be updated?

3 Likes

Roadmap is just a new heist now, forgotten and useless. :woman_shrugging:

There are plenty of old stuff which rather never will be released, and why wish crate is still there if it’s clear pb doesn’t care and just released it unchanged 3 times.

Prize wall is barely getting any changes, and if it gets they took away something to add something else, plain nonsense, and hero and skill chips given aren’t enough.

Wonder how long Joy will have basic damage boost from battle badge, forever?

3 Likes

Yep… Same as others.

Forever is a strong word… It will last until this game ends :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

There are bugs from year 1 still in game. Like Quorra, if you use her in campaign, on 2nd wave, she will walk, not ride her motorbike :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

“I can’t heal whats broken
Can’t control the morning rain or a hurricane
Can’t keep down the unspoken invisible pain
Always waiting on a miracle,
A miracle”

hoping, waiting, wishing

2 Likes

Small update after 8 weeks of silence, so let’s dive into it!

Kim possible collection - moved to In testing
Nightmare before Christmas collection - removed as in game already
New progression System - Patched Heroes
We know the next Prize wall hero will be a hero from the KP franchise, to be revealed in the Patch Notes on Friday
The new progression system has no further details - hopefully something exciting, the fact that they specifically reference “Patched Heroes” is interesting - or maybe not, a little bit more information or a tease would be really appreciated @Nugget @Loutre

The War QoL is something that I think would benefit a LOT of players and guilds and bring more fun into the game
Guild perks are also a high priority I feel and hopefully something will be added before the State of the Game end of the year / next year?

really hope we can go back to our two weekly updates on this

No changes in:

IN DESIGN

• Expanding cosmetic collection reward tiers - 6 December 2021
  • Expanding friendship list - 6 December 2021
  • Hero Information - 16 August 2021 - possibly added the skill icon screen from this?
  • Scavenger hunts - 15 August on hold
  • Hero management - 29 March 2021
  • Friendship stories - 16 August 2021
  • Custom hero filters - 3 January 2022

IN DEVELOPMENT

• War QoL - 15 August 2022
  • Wish crates - 6 December 2021 - in testing every 8 months?
  • Yellow Rank QoL - 25 April 2022
  • Trial events - 12 January 2022 - this could possibly be moved to in testing?

IN TESTING

• Prize Wall - guess this will always be in testing going forward

BUG TRACKING

• Goofy/Shego infinite loop
  • S1 Lag - cough all servers cough
3 Likes

Nice, Patched Heroes sounds really promising and looking forward to see what that means :-).

And yeah, like you Bluebandit93 I am really glad we finally have a Roadmap update now finally after 2 months :-).

Also, nice writeup there and thank you for writing it ^^.
A lot of older things and things on old, but I got to say with the Patched Heroes roadmap tab I got to say I feel something I haven’t felt for Disney Heroes for a while which is true hope :-).

3 Likes

Personally can’t bring myself to care much about a new progression system when the latest progression system (Battle Badges) has been so badly neglected.

Fix the existing problems, before creating new ones…

1 Like

Any chance to know what “Patched Heroes” mean @Nugget? Is it correlated with the sudden random increases of Core Stats in older heroes?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney