Roadmap Update January 31st

Hopefully something will change, for better. Current situation is bad, all crates are outdated and waiting for heroes to be farmable is way too long.

Why there is no more Prize Wall?

“Prize Wall Revamp” is listed as “In Development” in the Roadmap, and there’s this comment from a few days ago in another topic:

2 Likes

Thanks.
I m not reading anything so I m asking here. Thanks one more time for nice answer

So the Prize Wall IS on a long hiatus…!

Ok heres something Ive been wanting for a long time, but more guild controls. I run a guild which has open recruitment (Im lazy about recruiting and since not aiming for top10 its not a problem) what I find is every so often we will get someone who joins, leaves, joins, leaves, joins, leaves for 20-30 mins straight. We gotta catch them in the guild to have the kick timer come into effect or close the guild up. Blocking them does not prevent them joining the guild.

In addition even if we were a closed guild nothing stops someone from requesting to rejoin after changing their name a couple of times, they pay a few diamonds and can pass as someone completely new, no tracking is available unless you had spoken in DM. So if some guild member hurls abuse at another and you remove them nothings really stopping them from changing name and rejoining then continuing their abuse.

We should be able to ban an account from the guild so they cant even apply.

On top of that I think the promotion system needs a revamp, people like to be recognized hence promotion, but giving that promotion means handing them the keys to the guild. You dont really want to do that, sometimes you just want to be able to give that stronger player a second attack and not give them permission to change war lines or other things like that. Sometimes that weaker player is a good strategic player and a wiz with dealing with war stuff so you want to give them that without the other perks.

So Id kinda like to see the perks be separated from the rank giving more control over who has permissions. I mean sometimes Id be deciding which cars to attack and someone else will switch the cars, I dont know who as it couldve been anyone tactician or above. Locking that to specific individuals to me is rather important.

1 Like

Any more updates? Nothing since February.
@TheGrillFather

2 Likes

I suspect that’s now too far down on the priority list to expect any sort of regular updates, at least since early March

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney