Roadmap Update June 22nd

Any ideas on next Server merge ?

2 Likes

I know probably can’t say much and will not till probably Wednesday with Tuesday being the Fourth of July holiday

But when do you anticipate some of these things to become live if don’t mind me asking @Samm ( particularly :eyes: at you new guild perks, mercenary costs, and yellow rank improvements).

4 Likes

I don’t have an estimate on Yellow QoL. Merc costs are still under consideration and being reviewed. Guild Perks are penciled for 5.2, but we can’t confirm that until we get closer to that release.

7 Likes

Can we accept that new collections have been scrapped completely?

3 Likes

Alright thanks for the update at least.

2 Likes

Thx comrade Major

1 Like

Was their that many collections left to add?

2 Likes

Well yes
Every franchise was due to have a collection
It was on the roadmap, and then disappeared when 

2 Likes

Why can’t you just call Samm Samm?

1 Like

@Samm would be nice if “Toxic” Rarity was changed to saying Emerald Rarity if thst’s indeed the final name as chosen by the community.

I would really like to see Yellow QoL as soon as possible, though to be fair we don’t even have a clue what it even includes. I know Megabit economy was to be changed, but at least something else that has to be viewed by other dev team members? Even if it is something insignificant it would help with the perception that it is indeed a big task.

Hopefully the Guild Perks have something good for Campaign Chapters 21 to
 maybe even 70 :slight_smile: Or more discounts.

5 Likes

I actually like this. Oh, how I hate doing Collection :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I can call her Comrade Major,Sammy, or Sam

3 Likes

The Collections were put on the back burner, but we do actually have some new ones on the way. After reviewing our metrics, we’ve decided not to adjust the Merc costs at this time. We’ll take a look again down the road, though!

4 Likes

I hope that review takes into consideration how much mercs are being hired, in addition to how much gold is being spent. I and most others in my guild have just stopped hiring them altogether to avoid having a negative gold return from Surge.

Thus by a ‘gold spent (or nett gold return)’ metric we’re doing very well, but only because we’re not using the feature at all due to how uneconomical it is :man_shrugging:

(and there are heroes around with 1.5x this much power
)

11 Likes

not surprised
But thank you for the confirmation

Can we have a timeline?
Or is it “somewhere in the next 5 years” ?

5 Likes

In other words

Sorry but think the majority of players think the numbers reviewing need fact checking lol

8 Likes

I find it odd that y’all want Mercs to cost more in gold than can be earned from any district they’d be useful for, unless we’re able to use them to get a 400% or 800% bonus, but it’s good to know that that’s indeed the case. I suppose my guild can discuss whether we’d rather post cheap, pointless mercs that don’t help with surge, but that can at least earn us more guild coins; not that guild crates are great, but they’re better than losing 100M-150M gold with each mercenary hired.

7 Likes

But they say “at this time” means “not now”. You can ask the guild members to put the heroes with the lowest Power.

2 Likes

Tbh, I’m not surprised. You guys are never known for being generous with
 literally anything in this game

This is just a nice way of saying “Hell, no”. Typical customer service respond. I should know. I work in the same field

This is what we do too. And I believe that most guild do the same. The cost is truly insane

Oh dear, they know it fully well. And they want to keep it that way. Surge was fine the way it was but then one day, they decided to cut down surge gold by 50%, saying we had too much gold :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: things have gone downhill really fast since then

And just like every other chance they made, we have no proof whether this is true or not because, as they said, their data is confidential.

Another way of saying is like this. “We do what we want, accept it or quit it. Your choice”

How is that working out for you guys, @samm? Not good, I believe. As we just got our 2 campaign double drop in the last 3 days :joy::joy::joy: many of players must have suffered from that horrible contest scoring system, huh? :joy::joy::joy:

Back to the topic at hands, to sum up, they are trying really hard to make sure we earn as less gold as possible. Yayyyyy

5 Likes

I believe you just answer yourself, dear

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney