Ruby’s Patch Notes 1.0.0 (Concept Art)

Disney Heroes: Ruby Mode Update 1.0.0

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Ruby Mode 1.0.0 Update! This release features Varian from Disney’s Rapunzel’s Tangled Adventure.

Overview

• New! Varian from Disney’s Rapunzel’s Tangled Adventure!

Varian

Varian is a mid-line ”Control” hero on the Yellow team. Varian will be available in the next Prize Wall!

Okay, he won’t really. This is just my fanart because I think Varian would be a great addition to the game! Don’t you?

@Loutre please consider adding Varian and some other Tangled characters that we are still waiting on :smiley:

Anyways, hope you liked my concept art and hopefully some official art will be made for him sometime soon :grin:

34 Likes

You have made me proud :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

He looks really really good! Hopefully he gets added some day!

(cc to @Loutre :pleading_face: )

15 Likes

THIS. LOOKS. AMAZING!!!

Hopefully, some of the characters from the show will be added, thankfully Disney+ added seasons 2 and 3 recently and I was able to watch them, and it was really great and enjoyable series.

As we have ‘‘Lilo & Stitch: The Series’’ character (Angel) hopefully we can get characters from Tangled’s TV show as well.

9 Likes

Finally something we can agree on! Who’d have thought! :smile_cat:

9 Likes

Thanks Musk!

I think it was a really great show and did not get the coverage it should have! And there are lots of great characters that would fit into the game very well.

1 Like

Sir, you are hereby arrested on the account that you have breached your NDA contract with PerBlue :policeman:

16 Likes

Holy Heck! You are really good at this! i think you should work at Disney Heroes: battle mode

4 Likes

Yeah… this together with the Amphibia concept really shows how talented the community is.

It’s impressive how they are in DHBM style, like they came out right from patch notes. :laughing:

I just wish they would be added for real, Tangled Series and Amphibia are great shows.

9 Likes

how did you do that?

1 Like

Well I made a sketch of him as a reference, then I scanned it and drew an outline in a digital drawing software. Then I filled it with colour, brushed over it to add shading and depth, then I added the white highlights to finish it off!

7 Likes

do you take requests? if so, can you do bob the tomato pirate? i know you’ll love drawing him. ty :hugs:

9 Likes

:iphone::selfie:t2:

Jail called, they want their Djaq back

6 Likes

But they just let me out :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Too bad

:back::two::oncoming_police_car:

4 Likes

How do you match the Dark Blue background to the Whole Background

1 Like

…?

If I understand correctly, you’re wondering how he makes transparent PNGs?

7 Likes

I just saved it without adding a background, as a PNG file

7 Likes

Wait… that drawing isn’t from a professional artist working for Disney?! wait… :flushed: Hm you’re too talented sir

8 Likes

Haha thanks Lego! Maybe one day :yum:

1 Like

Was the ping for both of them necessary?

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney