Ruby’s Patch Notes 2.0 (Concept Art)

Disney Heroes: Ruby Mode Update 2.0

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Ruby Mode 2.0 Update! Hope you had a great Christmas! I did, and over the break I had lots of time to work on a new art concept that I’ve been wanting to do for so long… So here it is! This release features Cassandra & Owl from Disney’s Rapunzel’s Tangled Adventure.

Overview

• New! Cassandra from Disney’s Rapunzel’s Tangled Adventure!

Cassandra & Owl

What do you think of this duo? Wouldn’t they be a great addition to Disney Heroes? Hopefully PB doesn’t leave them waiting in the wings for too long!

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed my concept art :snowflake:

You can check out my previous patch notes here.

23 Likes

My eyes saw the clipart first and for a second I thought she is getting added to the game for real, and then disappointed because it’s not official patch notes.

Just like last time, fantastic art! Hopefully, she and Varian will be added.

10 Likes

Thanks! I really hope Tangled: The Series gets some characters in the game soon :smiley:

2 Likes

Are you sure you don’t work for PerBlue in secret? Cause the art look like their’s. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

5 Likes

Can’t say that I do, but I’ve been trying to crack their style lol.

3 Likes

No musk it isn’t :rofl::rofl: but I hope too! 4.6 is the next patch notes coming Dec 30th. @ALDT told me

3 Likes

I’ve always wanted Cassandra in this game. It’s very a good concept you made.

1 Like

I’m starting to miss the sign in characters :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:. But, If there was a December 2022 Sign in Hero, it would 100% be Varian or Cassandra for sure! Btw I can’t stop looking at the art!

3 Likes

Is there going to be a toy story franchise for January 14th and 2 more coming soon

2 Likes

Who knows?

But also this is not the right place to ask, patch questions go here. This thread is just where I show my hero concept art lol.

1 Like

Make cricket green next

2 Likes

This Art Concept is so Cool! You really mastered their art style! I want to ask what software you use to make this type of stuff?

3 Likes

I use Adobe Illustrator :snowflake:

7 Likes

RUBY PLS DO CRICKET GREEN NEXT I’M BE

Blockquote

• List item

GGING YOU

Sorry but I have a few others on my list that I am planning to do next, I am just doing my most-wanted characters for now.

1 Like

This. Is. AMAZING!!!

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m happy that you liked it :snowflake:

3 Likes

Is Lance Strongbow the next character you have plans to do a concept for next by any chance?

Hi! No he’s not currently on my list.

Ruby who are you making next?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney