Ruby’s Patch Notes 2.0 (Concept Art)

Can’t say that I do, but I’ve been trying to crack their style lol.

3 Likes

No musk it isn’t :rofl::rofl: but I hope too! 4.6 is the next patch notes coming Dec 30th. @ALDT told me

3 Likes

I’ve always wanted Cassandra in this game. It’s very a good concept you made.

1 Like

I’m starting to miss the sign in characters :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:. But, If there was a December 2022 Sign in Hero, it would 100% be Varian or Cassandra for sure! Btw I can’t stop looking at the art!

3 Likes

Is there going to be a toy story franchise for January 14th and 2 more coming soon

2 Likes

Who knows?

But also this is not the right place to ask, patch questions go here. This thread is just where I show my hero concept art lol.

1 Like

Make cricket green next

2 Likes

This Art Concept is so Cool! You really mastered their art style! I want to ask what software you use to make this type of stuff?

3 Likes

I use Adobe Illustrator :snowflake:

7 Likes

RUBY PLS DO CRICKET GREEN NEXT I’M BE

Blockquote

• List item

GGING YOU

Sorry but I have a few others on my list that I am planning to do next, I am just doing my most-wanted characters for now.

1 Like

This. Is. AMAZING!!!

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m happy that you liked it :snowflake:

3 Likes

Is Lance Strongbow the next character you have plans to do a concept for next by any chance?

Hi! No he’s not currently on my list.

Ruby who are you making next?

The who (and when) is a surprise! You’ll have to wait and see :snowflake:

2 Likes

Oh ok it’s been a while since you’ve done a update

1 Like

Yeah you can expect lots of time in between updates, since I usually wait until I have free time and then it will take several days to complete.

3 Likes

I wonder who you will make!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney