Ruby's Patch Notes 3.0 (Concept Art)

Disney Heroes: Ruby Mode Update 3.0

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Ruby Mode 3.0 Update! I am back with a new hero concept art to share! I finally had a break from school to study for exams, so naturally, I did not do that and worked on this instead! :grinning: This release features Giselle from Disney’s Disenchanted.

Overview

• New! Giselle from Disney’s Disenchanted!

Giselle

Giselle is here with the magic of Andalasia, ready to fight with the wand of wishes! I would love to see Giselle come to the game! What do you think about this? Wouldn’t it be good?

wicked-good-giselle

Also, you may be wondering, “Giselle already has a cartoon form, wouldn’t it have been easier to draw that?” Well, the answer is yeah probably, but I just wanted to draw her based on her appearance in Disenchanted!

Anyways, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed my concept art :snowflake:

You can check out my previous patch notes here.

18 Likes

Amazing artwork! Very impressed. ^^

8 Likes

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed :snowflake:

6 Likes

That artwork is INCREDIBLE!! Tricked me for a second.

7 Likes

How get a artwork?

I have a Ibispaint

Here.

2 Likes

Thank you!

I’m not sure, I never used that software.

I made this using Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop.

5 Likes

This is great!

4 Likes

Thanks!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Oooh yes please!

4 Likes

I won’t lie to you the face looks kinda weird.

5 Likes

I agree, but live action characters can look a little weird in this style.

4 Likes

I don’t know, I thought it’s pretty :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: But thanks lol :snowflake:

4 Likes

Alternate version, pulling back on the render in the face. Preferred?

8 Likes

I think it’s something about the nose and eyes. She looks like she’s gonna sneeze. It does look really good though.

5 Likes

Who will be featured in 4.0? Frollo? I’d be curious to see what your take on his potential design would look like.

6 Likes

I kind of just choose someone when I’m in the mood to draw them lol. I generally keep it a surprise but if you have a suggestion you are free to let me know! But no promises I will follow a suggestion lol :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Ruby do 4.0 and do chicken little more tangled the show characters or cricket green

Lol, we’ll see what happens :yum:

I know I’m late but I just wanted to say ruby you’re patch notes & art are the best I’ve ever seen on here.

1 Like

Thanks!! Glad you liked them.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney