S1,2-5, 21-22, 23-24 Server Merges Planned for January 2022

can I send in the support ticket now

of course!

where do I send the support ticket

I’m happy with the merg being in the number 1 guild on server 5.

It will add more competition in wars and hopefully invasion as that’s just too easy :wink:

Contest will be better as more players means higher chance of ranking in higher brackets.

There’s someone that has eight accounts total they’re already planning to merge into server 1… they’ve been getting these accounts ready all year

Technically they are breaking the rules then as you shouldn’t have more than 1 account on each server

Please wait till we make a post saying we are taking the account consolidations. This will be closer to the actual merge in January.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to transfer my current account on Server 2 to Server 1. If only I could get information on how to get a support ticket so I can do so.

1 Like

So you said mid-January, I think I am expecting either 11th or 18th :thinking:

Can you confirm if arena 1 and coliseum 1 will be expanding on the newly merged servers or willl it continue to be extremely limited

I’m gonna be in server 1

Also now that I think about it… didn´t Portal Quest also have a big merge at TL 285? :thinking: Like we are getting?

1 Like

Date isn’t confirmed fully yet.

It should be limited.
The overflow will be in multiple division 2 lobbies

But January is confirmed, for now?

if they were willing to spend the time to work on 8 accounts simultaneously then fair play :joy: as loutre said, they will only consolidate accounts to their original owners, so it’s not as if they are getting free stuff - it’s all theirs.

6 Likes

A lot of questions being asked will be answered in the bigger post closer to the merge date which is why I am not answering everything. This is just announcement when I have all the confirmed information it’ll be in the bigger post.

4 Likes

Like… if you have many accounts over the course of a year then it´s alright - it´s factor of time.

you just need to open the game menu from the bottom left (where you select your avatar / settings etc) and press Support :slight_smile: then when choosing your issue, select “I need more help” and you can send a message directly

2 Likes

Yes, January is confirmed just not a specific date.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney