S1 Weekly Rules in Challenger Season Feedback

Hello! We’d love to get server 1’s feedback on the change we made to Challenger Season rules. Before we roll this out to everyone we’d like to get feedback from players who have used this on server 1.

Thank you guys so much!

23 Likes

Not much to say… the change is barely noticeable.
Not sure even if there is required such thread here.

The only good thing is that now it’s possible to see all rules for upcoming season day before it starts. :woman_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

Are you sure? Because people in Challenger II-VII experienced the hex rule that was supposed to be for Challenger I

3 Likes

Die längere Dauer ist gut.

I’m not on S1 but I can’t see how anyone would think this was a bad thing, or why it necessarily needed a testing server at all :man_shrugging:

Yes.
It isn’t much of a deal.

Same.
It’s not game breaking change.

1 Like

The changes are unnoticeable if you’re progressing with the tiers. The only thing I appreciate is the possibility to see the whole season rules beforehand.

I think you should bring the points you earnd the other rounds 2. Keep counting. So div 5 10k points so you start with 10k points in div 4 or 3

2 Likes

I personally believe that the rules should effect every player no matter what toons they use to try n prevent it.(like mad hatter to prevent the hex) the rules are there to throw in a curve ball in how to score points but it should be an even playing field in all aspects related to the rules , as well as right bow the remaining hp bonus is bugged and awarding more points than intended if you use toon who boost max hp

That’s the purpose of these heroes. And people used resources on them, and no-one wants any nerfs.

It’s like not being happy that Shank tanks or Tia has control abilities.

2 Likes

Didn’t see much change

I don’t see a really change, sorry

1 Like

The change itself was pretty good, being able to see rules earlier is nice.
Though… kind of a bad season to test it, given the hex rule is absolutely awful to play with

2 Likes

Thanks. I guess.

Can honestly say I’ve noticed nothing apart from ur annoying pink mist

Nice, not so big of a differens.

Why tho? If you’re lucky enough to have an easy roaster in the first week you have an advantage for the rest of the season.

Worst idea in this thread… By far

1 Like

How is that the worst idea ? Lmao to make everyone have the same disadvantage ? Isnt that the point of the rules

I also believe that pb should remove the quick fight bonus altogether force players to choose 5 toons and add in a bonus for the defence having toons who are not at the max team level of the server and/or below a certain color to prevent people from throwing in weak solo toon defences.
So the it truly is about the bonus points and not who can quickfight the most lines foe the bigger bonus

I do like seeing all the rules before hand. Seems like I keep getting matched with people way higher in power then me by a lot. I’m not so sure about seasons itself. But the harder you make things the less people are going to play.

… Despise their efforts, money and time to level up specific characters to specifically avoid such disadvantages… Just because some distortion idea of “fairness”.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney