S19 hero tier list (pvp)

Nick should be in S-tier, he can beat any character of the game.(Love battleling other characters)

Iā€™ve considered making ED, since both disks have great uses, stitch has become a very versatile character and Iā€™m trying to adjust. Thank you for your feedback :slight_smile:

Edit: I would also like to note that I chose the disk because of the boosting of heals to all allies, rather than the modification to his bite. I found this disk to be more helpful in the meta, when T&P and Joy weā€™re getting so much attention.

Nick is one of the highest dps characters in the game, but he needs to charge this up. This is not possible to do in coliseum or arena due to the fast paced battles.
His disks are not great either, with his best option only giving his team a small shield

Maybe it only works with me

Quick question, why joy disk on bo? Woody disk is the more aggressive disk (esp in invasion) and seems more applicable across many team comps. I think you will find most other tier lists place the woody disk as the reccomendation for her

Iā€™m actually surprised by MANY choices in that list. But maybe itā€™s because server 1 and server 19 have different metas, despite heroes being almost the same at this point.

This list isā€¦interestingā€¦
Especially some disk choicesā€¦

If you donā€™t have Maui disk on Stitch youā€™re living life wrong.

1 Like

Woody disk is great, but Joy helps her a lot when it comes survivability. Or else you can counter Bo with freeze spams, like elsa+merida

1 Like

Itā€™s also how they developed, you guys have been around forever and know everything about the game. The players on S19 were taught to D&B and goofy everything at first.

I selected MH for him because the healing ability was in the meta teams. But Iā€™ve been getting a lot of feedback to change it to ED, and I am going to tonight, when I add Colette for the sign in.

Added Colette;
I chose meg disk due to Randall meta

Forgive me for being a N00b but how do you get the ED disc?

3 Likes

If Iā€™m not mistaken ED means ā€œEither Discā€

Imgur

1 Like

He is correct, ED means either disk, the disk you use should reflect your play style, and either disk could work.

Updated for tmr
Sorry itā€™s late, lot going on rn

2 Likes

No worries ur doing great

1 Like

Updated for 1.15.5-A

Updated for Flynn Rider (Control) and Launchpad McQuack (Support)

1 Like

Added rapunzel

New disks:
gizmoduck
Gonzo

Added:
Piggy disk
Gonzo disk

Moved up piggy
Swapped around some controls/supports

Updated my name in the top left

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney