I love this!

1 Like

:slight_smile: glad to hear that.

1 Like

Updated for 1.15

3 Likes

Added Elsa

Added scrooge

You have Miss Piggy as a tank, but she is a damage hero.

Also, you forgot the e in Jasmine. :slight_smile:

I’ll fix that. I’ve been sick and everything I’ve been doing has been sloppy. Thnx for telling me

1 Like

No worries, thank you for the resource :slight_smile:

Is there a tier list for PvE?(City Watch, Invasion)? Also does this tier list cover guild wars too, since it’s a pvp

Pvp covers arena, coli and guild war.
You could also consider surge and city watch since all the teams are from players.

The only things left out are invasion and campaign.
Invasion has separate tier lists, I don’t know where to find them though.
Campaign should be easy, and you can just use the heroes you would in pvp.

Updated; added Madam Mim and Megavolt

Despite them being B tier damage, it is worth noting that Madam Mim is great for invasion, and that was Perblue’s intention with her.
I must also note that Megavolt counters control heroes very well once he receives his Finnick disk, I considered making him A tier, however the current meta uses no controls, as most people are using Piggy + Meg.
But for war and Coli, even some arena, he will be great against heroes like Merlin.

1 Like

Edited due to current meta that I did not predict

What happened to the meta that Gonzo is suddenly b tier and is that Goofy in S

because Goofy is better?

1 Like

With a piggy meta, no tanks are great, goofy is the only one that can really survive against piggy at all.
Gonzo is B tier cuz he just gets himself killed when he goes behind a piggy. Until the meta changes, gonzo is B. He can counter a lot of heroes, but this list is about current meta

Updated for 1.15.2
I am expecting some back lash for the changes I made, like ranking stitch over duke. But this is how I envision the meta to evolve

I don’t disagree, with his buff stitch has become more useful than Duke. I do disagree with the disk choice though. His Maui disk is more useful on current team comps with his slow having a better early game benefit. Because his MH disk boosts 626 scuffle, it suffers from the limitation of only being used every 12 seconds and only when stitchs HP has been cut in half (which hopefully is not often if you have good healers or quick fights). At the very least, I think stitch should be (ED)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney