Screenslaver (Incredibles 2 Hero Concept)

Screenslaver

Screenslaver takes over the battlefield by controlling creeps with his hypnotic technology.
Trial Team: Red
Role: Frontline Control
Stars: :star:
Quote: “You are no longer in control. I am.”

Animations:
Entrance:
Screenslaver lowers himself into the battlefield from a hovering aerocade.
Victory: Screenslaver laughs maniacally, holding up his tasing prod in triumph.
KO: Screenslaver’s goggles deactivate, freeing the pizza delivery guy from hypnosis.

Skills:
Basic Attack: Screenslaver shocks enemies with his tasing prod.

White Skill - Blinding Gaze (Fantastic Damage)
Screenslaver flashes the lights built into his goggles, blinding enemies for 4 seconds.

Green Skill - Hypnotic Pawn
Screenslaver throws hypnotic goggles at the strongest enemy, charming them for 5 seconds.

Blue Skill - Digital Chortle
Screenslaver cackles, scaring enemies for 4 seconds while draining X HP every one second they are scared.

Purple Skill - Time’s Up
If Screenslaver reaches 0HP, he leaves behind a bomb set to detonate and damage nearby enemies 5 seconds after he despawns.

Red Skill - Forever Illegal
Until an ally is stunned, Screenslaver will not appear infield to join them. Upon doing so, he and his allies’ will deal X damage and grant themselves X reality.

Friendships:
Screenslaver + Randall Boggs
Campaign: Horror Broadcast - Randall and Screenslaver plot to scare the City by announcing their upcoming takeover.
Disk: Unseen Crimer
Disk Memory: Screenslaver’s “Time’s Up” bomb’s timer is reduced to 3 seconds.
Disk Power: Z energy gain

Screenslaver + Madam Mim
Campaign: Duel of the Ages - Madam Mim wants to challenge Merlin in a wizard’s duel, and thinks that Screenslaver’s tech can earn her the upper hand.
Disk: Technological Wizard
Disk Memory: Screenslaver’s “Blinding Gaze” skill also drains X HP from each blinded enemy.
Disk Power: Z armor

1 Like

I hate to sound rude, but Imagineer just asked you to slow down with releasing concepts…

It’s not because your concepts are bad or anything, but multiple concepts in one day is a lot to take in. At least give a one-day gap between releases so people have time to read over your concepts before you post another one.

11 Likes

Noted. I’ll take it easy for a sec

It’s a her not a he

Well, depends. Screenslaver’s first minions, who are also ScreenSlaver… were male.

Yeah you’re right but I think they would use Evelyn’s Screenslaver.

Yes. You are right

In other Disney licensed media, however, Screenslaver and Evelyn Deavor are separate people who are separately named.

I think they did that to avoid spoilers. Although her name is Evil Endeavor…

I knew that. I still think that because the first version we saw of Screenslaver had a more menacing approach, they just might go with him.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney