September Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh!

Helga looks reasonably interesting, though it’s doubtful I’ll be able to invest in her. It’ll be nice to see how well Snare works, at least, so I can decide whether to work on the next hero to get it. (Golly, I hope Helga’s not the only one to get that effect…) Shop rotations are ok, with a couple of heroes coming in that I want chips for and a couple moving out that I wish could stay a little longer.

I thought someone from PB said last year that characters from recent TV shows were unlikely to be added.

Well, there’s still one Disney animated feature not on Disney+, as well as at least one animation/live-action hybrid.

Perhaps, especially now that it’s more readily available thanks to Disney+, but Atlantis: The Lost Empire has had a decent cult following ever since its release. Personally, while I don’t dislike either movie, I think they’re among Disney’s weakest animated features; still, I won’t mind if PerBlue adds (more) characters from either.

…actually, I do kinda want one more character from A:TLE, as unlikely as she may be:
packard_call_you_back

3 Likes

No, only GF.

And even then, that info needs to updated as Djaq said.

Far from it.
The Black Cauldron is great.

1 Like

I’ve just noticed all of the Atlantis heroes added have the damage role…

2 Likes

:clap:

They said shows that are licensed by Disney are hard to get rights to

Gravity Falls is owned by Disney. Hirsch said it himself. Hirsch knows the rights to his show more than PerBlue.

Stop being so stubborn :yawning_face:

Say this to PB, but louder.

1 Like

Gravity Falls characters still unlikely to be coming.

13 Likes

It’s Mrs. Incredible. Recycled.

4 Likes

I know. I just hope this petition keeps rising as it reached 500 signatures, but then it has to reach 1,000.:rage:(Sorry to be a little off topic). I just hope to see it a least once despite some flaws in it. As for the other film you mentioned, I think it’s safe to say that it won’t appear there anytime soon.

Thanks for… the info, really, thought we will need to wait for Q&A. :heart:

but… it doesn’t include The Owl House? That show is possible?

2 Likes

I do not have that information right now.

8 Likes

Oh well, at least we got one bit of information earlier than expected. Thanks.

Hopefully, the other show is luckier… to Q&A then! :bookmark:

3 Likes

can we have experiment 625

2 Likes

Didnt expect helga, but im happy shes here

Gravity Falls specifically or TV shows in general?

Loutre literally said the title of the show (Gravity Falls), as for now we have few TV shows already in-game… and another one coming soon.

so in general, TV shows are possible, excluding GF.

And in Q&A, PB said that P&F is possible. so there is another.

How much longer will Bunsen be in the arena crate? It feels like he’s overdue to get moved out by now

Finally! Now I can get him to 6 stars! Thank you @Loutre! And hi by the way guys. I may come back because I don’t have any homework right now. :grin:

2 Likes

I was expecting her to be the yellow shatter but nope xD I have a feeling that it’ll be a long time before we get a new shatter character lol

YES TOH please :pleading_face:

Ok but what about Phineas and Ferb characters?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney