September Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh!

This is Sign-In not Cap Raise :neutral_face:

8 Likes

Both of these only rotated out in February of these shops, why are they back so soon?

…WHY?

An iconic comeback from Helga.

It feels familiar to me before she died in the movie.

5 Likes

I like her

2 Likes

So when is swedish cheif going to be replaced as contest reward hero?

3 Likes

Nice to see them return to the shops!

Rest of refreshes okay! Sign-in is a bit meh, but okay

I wouldn’t be surprised if we get more in the upcoming weeks. I’m gonna bet on Milo, Moliere, or Audrey coming up next…

3 Likes

I think with Silver, it’s the fact that they both desire wealth rather than the thrill of adventure. I’m thinking that the reason Helga is friends with the Rocketeer is that it might be a reference to the villain of the film Neville Sinclair as both he and Helga share the same last name.

3 Likes

Missed Opportunity.
One of her skills should have been “Nothing Personal”

1 Like

Although I was expecting someone else, I’m excited to see her performance.

Okay. Thanks for talking my question!

@Loutre When Helga will be visible in the game?

Later today I think.

1 Like

Please move Bunsen I’m begging you.

1 Like

That’s her quote.

3 Likes

Love the concept! Glad to see Kida and honey in shops. Please put Kim in shops please!

He came in sorcerers arena he might have a possibility to be here. Also they have badges for Black Cauldron in DHBM so Disney didn’t fully forget

2 Likes

Helga looks reasonably interesting, though it’s doubtful I’ll be able to invest in her. It’ll be nice to see how well Snare works, at least, so I can decide whether to work on the next hero to get it. (Golly, I hope Helga’s not the only one to get that effect…) Shop rotations are ok, with a couple of heroes coming in that I want chips for and a couple moving out that I wish could stay a little longer.

I thought someone from PB said last year that characters from recent TV shows were unlikely to be added.

Well, there’s still one Disney animated feature not on Disney+, as well as at least one animation/live-action hybrid.

Perhaps, especially now that it’s more readily available thanks to Disney+, but Atlantis: The Lost Empire has had a decent cult following ever since its release. Personally, while I don’t dislike either movie, I think they’re among Disney’s weakest animated features; still, I won’t mind if PerBlue adds (more) characters from either.

…actually, I do kinda want one more character from A:TLE, as unlikely as she may be:
packard_call_you_back

3 Likes

No, only GF.

And even then, that info needs to updated as Djaq said.

Far from it.
The Black Cauldron is great.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney