Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode September Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh! Featuring a new character, Helga Sinclair from Disney’s Atlantis!
Helga Sinclair is a front-line “Damage” character on the Yellow team. Helga will be the September Sign-In Hero.
Helga enters a defensive stance, reducing incoming damage by a percent for a duration or until she has been hit a certain amount of times. When she leaves her defensive stance she delivers a kick to the nearest enemy, Knocking them back and dealing Normal Damage plus bonus Normal Damage for each time she was hit. If there are no enemies near Helga when she leaves her defensive stance, she instead Heals herself for each time she was hit.
Helga uppercuts her target every few Basic Attacks. When this happens the enemy takes bonus Normal Damage, is Knocked back, and has stacks of Weakness applied to them.
After an enemy is Knocked back, Helga deals Normal Damage and Snares them with her throwing knife. Helga can Snare an enemy this way every few seconds. Snared enemies have their Movement Speed reduced to 0%. They can still use Basic Attacks and Skills that are within range.
When Helga is KO’d she fires a flare into the air, sending rocks down on all enemies that Stun them.
When Helga uses “Knife Pin” she now throws two daggers at her target, dealing damage twice and Snaring them for longer. Enemies Snared by “Knife Pin” have their Movement Speed reduced for a time after the Snare ends.
- Charge Condition: Enemies get Knocked Back
- Stat Buff: +Basic Damage
- Lineup Buff: +Max HP per Damage ally
- Effect Buff: +Armor Negation
- The Rocketeer
- John Silver
September Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh
Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on August 31. Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM on September 1.
Servers 1-24 Update
New Hero: Helga will be the September Sign-In Hero
- Vinny Santorini will be available in the VIP Crate
- Ron Stoppable will be available in the Guild Crate
- Esmeralda will replace Dr. Drakken in the City Watch Shop
- Wasabi will replace Fairy Godmother in the Creep Surge Shop
- Honey Lemon will replace Goliath in the Arena Shop
- Linguini & Remy will replace Mad Madam Mim in the Coliseum Shop
- Syndrome will replace Slinky Dog in the Heist Shop
- Kida will replace The Rocketeer in the Guild War Shop