September Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh!

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode September Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh! Featuring a new character, Helga Sinclair from Disney’s Atlantis!

Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair is a front-line “Damage” character on the Yellow team. Helga will be the September Sign-In Hero.

Skills

Power Kick

Helga enters a defensive stance, reducing incoming damage by a percent for a duration or until she has been hit a certain amount of times. When she leaves her defensive stance she delivers a kick to the nearest enemy, Knocking them back and dealing Normal Damage plus bonus Normal Damage for each time she was hit. If there are no enemies near Helga when she leaves her defensive stance, she instead Heals herself for each time she was hit.

Punch Back

Helga uppercuts her target every few Basic Attacks. When this happens the enemy takes bonus Normal Damage, is Knocked back, and has stacks of Weakness applied to them.

Knife Pin

After an enemy is Knocked back, Helga deals Normal Damage and Snares them with her throwing knife. Helga can Snare an enemy this way every few seconds. Snared enemies have their Movement Speed reduced to 0%. They can still use Basic Attacks and Skills that are within range.

Rock Fall

When Helga is KO’d she fires a flare into the air, sending rocks down on all enemies that Stun them.

Purely Tactical

When Helga uses “Knife Pin” she now throws two daggers at her target, dealing damage twice and Snaring them for longer. Enemies Snared by “Knife Pin” have their Movement Speed reduced for a time after the Snare ends.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Enemies get Knocked Back
  • Stat Buff: +Basic Damage
  • Lineup Buff: +Max HP per Damage ally
  • Effect Buff: +Armor Negation

Friendships

• The Rocketeer
  • John Silver

September Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh

Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on August 31. Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM on September 1.

Servers 1-24 Update

New Hero: Helga will be the September Sign-In Hero

Existing Heroes

• Vinny Santorini will be available in the VIP Crate
  • Ron Stoppable will be available in the Guild Crate
  • Esmeralda will replace Dr. Drakken in the City Watch Shop
  • Wasabi will replace Fairy Godmother in the Creep Surge Shop
  • Honey Lemon will replace Goliath in the Arena Shop
  • Linguini & Remy will replace Mad Madam Mim in the Coliseum Shop
  • Syndrome will replace Slinky Dog in the Heist Shop
  • Kida will replace The Rocketeer in the Guild War Shop
34 Likes

I knew it would be helga infact twice in a role the sign in hero was something from Atlantis

6 Likes

Why does this look familiar… :thinking:

9 Likes

As expected… eh.

Not really fun shop rotations… :frowning:

5 Likes

Helga yeah!!! :tada::tada::tada:
So fricken excited for her and can’t wait to see the awesome skills :smirk: I fricken love these avatars :partying_face:

8 Likes

WONDERFUL, i like this! :))))))

2 Likes

This is the 3rd Atlantis rep.

1 Like

And twice in a role the sign in hero was someone from Atlantis

1 Like

All the Atlantis heroes in the game have been sign-in heroes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Shop refreshes are awesome minus syndrome that gets an F minus from me but all the others A+++++++++

Another Atlantis Character?

Is PB trying to tell us something or…is this just pure coincidence?

3 Likes

Yeah Kida was February 2020 Vinny was this month and now Helga is next month

2 Likes

Wasn’t Atlantis a PB favorite? :thinking:

3 Likes

Well, you’re not wrong.

3 Likes

This is probably one of the best shop refreshes in a while tbh

3 Likes

Well I guess that’s probably why everyone from Atlantis have been sign in heroes

5 Likes

I doubt it. I think that’s why we have had Vinny and Helga pop up. I think that if PB didn’t like Atlantis, they probably wouldn’t have been added.

3 Likes

Idk if I’ll ever use Helga, but she looks cool.

YEEEEESSSSSS!!!

8 Likes

Whoa, it’s Helga!

2 Likes

Helga Sinclair’s here!! Didn’t expect her to be a sign in hero, but I’m not complaining! She looks exactly like she was back in Atlantis! Here’s hoping for more Atlantis reps for the 20th anniversary!!

R.48a053be742f4c718fc4c26832124865

10 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney