September Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh!

Another reason for why we’re getting alot of Atlantis characters now. :thinking:

10 Likes

I hope she is the last from Atlantis. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Maybe this movie is outdated :man_shrugging:t3: . So they put non-famous characters to get more attention🤷🏼

1 Like

Will we have more Atlantis characters?

4 Likes

This won’t fix the movie anyways.

Where is Anna, Bolt, Ariel, Cruella, 22, Joe, Raya, Oliver + Dodger, Gummi Bears, P&F, The Owl House, Ratigan, Horned King, and many MANY more of recognised and liked characters.

Vinny was added as mentioned someone in PB liked him, so… eh. :confused:

6 Likes

Literally every single Atlantis character we have in-game was a sign-in…

8 Likes

Whoa! Last time, Vinny is in Sign-In, and now another character from the exact same film? That’s very interesting. Since we’re starting to have Atlantis heroes lately, I predict that Milo could join at some point. I have seen Atlantis not too long ago on Disney + (which was my opportunity to see the rest of the animated films from WDAS).
Some of the hero shop refreshes look good to me like Syndrome, Kida, Wasabi, etc.
I’m also glad we’re having another character on team yellow. Overall, great update!:+1:

Edit: This might sound a little off topic, but I can’t help but notice the depressing news that recently happened. And it’s very unavoidable to say this. Ed Asner, the voice of Carl Fredricksen in Up, passed away.:worried::cry::sob: He will be missed. R.I.P. Ed Asner (1929-2021)

4 Likes

YESSS my gurl Helga! Now I only need Milo and Audrey to build a full Atlantis team :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

No, until I have my boy Milo :new_moon_with_face:

Edit: Yet I agree we need to have a pause between Helga and a new Atlantis character

3 Likes

I’m incredibly happy Helga is joining! She’s my favorite character from that movie! Love her purple skill lol.

Considering Disney wants to forget the Black Cauldron even happened, I would be surprised if that movie got a character. I’m not against it though.

3 Likes

Elastigirl?

3 Likes

Kim Possible?

2 Likes

YES! I’ve been waiting for Helga for what feels like forever! She looks AMAZING in the game’s artstyle!

3 Likes

It has a cult now… plus Horned King is already in DSA, and likely more characters from The Black Cauldron in future.

That movie is really underrated. Would be really good to get Taran, Princess Eilonwy, and Gurgi.

So far we only got badges from that movie.

7 Likes

Helga’s design is amazing!

I wish Milo Sutch…

White skill… :slightly_frowning_face::unamused:

2 Likes

Nooooo no more dr draken chips in city watch shop!

1 Like

Why would Helga be friends with The Rocketeer and John Silver??

1 Like

No level bump for 19?
Ok…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney