September Sign-In Heroes & Shop Refresh!

…is it wrong that I am unsure of which duck I like the most

With normal, every 2 weeks = patch notes, something should be posted tomorrow.

#GiveUsKim

4 Likes

As much as I’d scream in joy when Kim would be officially revealed in patch notes, I for one wouldn’t mind waiting longer if it meant a more polished and faithful Kim Possible rep for this game.

Of course PerBlue hasn’t forgot about Kim, but they’re working their hardest to make sure there’s nothing wrong with her upon release. While also doing the same with other characters we’re not aware about at the same time.

To put it in perspective, when the game was first being promoted on Facebook back before Quorra and Kevin were revealed, there was a picture with 93 character spaces, some of which filled by our starting revealed roster of characters. With the triplets, that number is at about 70, so we still have a large number to go through. And in that number lies Kim Possible.

Please have faith in @Polaris and the rest of the team, to keep doing the high quality of character representation that they have been doing thus far. :heart: :smiley: Thanks for reading!

4 Likes

*Ducky & Bunny will replace Buzz Lightyear in the Heist Shop.

WHY BUZZ??!!

I was planning to keep buying Buzz chips to get him on 6 stars but now i can’t because of september😡

No way i have a server 22 account @Polaris

This is nice and all but… where is Kim Possible and Jasmine? We have been waiting patiently. @Polaris
Everybody like to get Polaris attention lol

2 Likes

When will Hercules and maui friendship be available

Already exist.

Not on server 19 it still shows no friendship on Hercules but has it in locked friendship

Super Sad. Huey, Dewey and Louie are some of my favorite characters! And they aren’t on Server 16! Dear PerBlue, I’d love Huey, Dewey and Louie on Server 16 soon!

2 Likes

Almost here I suppose

1 Like

What happened to Timon and pumba healing

Finally! Beast in a place from where I can farm him. :heart:

1 Like

A lot of people in this thread keep asking so I’m going to ask again… where… is… Kim Possible?

1 Like

DuckTales are, off the top of my head, more popularly requested than SVFOE. Plus, they qualify for both DuckTales and Mickey & Friends franchises. And most players are already overjoyed at seeing Mickey & Friends heroes

8 Likes

@Saint_Oasis false

Agreed. Even a spammer wanted them

I hope they add trading features. That makes the game much better, and helpful, too.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney