Sequels confirmed for Frozen, Zootopia & Toy Story

I wouldn’t surprise me if they do a “In memory of Tommy Lister Jr.” At the end of Zootopia 2 now knowing that.

I’m very down for Zootopia 2. I loved the first one with all my heart and I think there’s alot you can do with the characters and messages. Frozen 3 I’m indifferent to. I liked both films, but it just feels like just an excuse for more advertising. And the same goes for Toy Story 5. I wasn’t even a fan of Toy Story 4 to begin with, but this pushing it a bit in my opinion… I just don’t know what you can do with these characters at this point. I don’t like how 4 wrapped it up, but I don’t really want to see this series take a step backwards even more…

2 Likes

You mean “It” at the beginning and I agree but they did do it for Don Rickles for Toy Story 4 and Bud Luckey for Incredibles 2

I would like to see Zootopia 2 after the first one was a masterpiece and I know my sister will probably go see Frozen 3 because she likes Frozen, Idk about Toy Story 5 and I was gonna see the 4th one in the theaters the year it came out during the summer but since I saw Spider-Man Far From Home I had to buy it on DVD and I just watched the 4th one and I think that they really didn’t have to make it so emotional

Okay, I’ll be honest: this was probably the one single time that that user did not need to be flagged since their comment was actually related to the topic at hand.

4 Likes

True, but like their other demands, when it’s not done the second they ask for it, they’ll get all whiny and demanding about it expecting everybody here to give them what they want the moment they ask for it even though we have zero control over the matter.

1 Like

It’d be a dark moment, if one of the characters in Zootopia 2 (maybe Nick or Judy, or someone else), is like “Finnick died in prison” or something like that, to parallel his VA’s passing. :frowning:

So Edna Crabapple from the Simpsons all over again. Wouldn’t surprise me if they found a way to tell “he’s not coming back” in the movie.

1 Like

And and they would ask us to put characters in the game which we can’t because none of us work at Perblue

Someone could tell me I’m wrong but didn’t he have like, no actual impact on the plot? I thought it was a one off gag.

1 Like

Stuff like that isn’t unheard of, though. As an example, when Carrie Fisher passed away, Family Guy opened an episode with Peter Griffin at a funeral explaining that her character, Angela, had died from swimming too soon after eating.

1 Like

Which Movie are y’all excited for this year?

• Elemental
  • Wish

0 voters

Reminder the next Pixar movies after Elemental is Elio and Inside Out 2 and they come out next year and Pixar did mention that they’re focusing on making sequels of their old movies like Toy Story for example

Which one are y’all excited for?

• Elio
  • Inside Out 2

0 voters

how’s this flagged?

It’s off topic and adds nothing meaningful to the conversation

3 Likes

I don’t see why we need a toy story 5?? WTH is the point of have a fivesquel? I heard that the actor of elsa, Idena Menzel (or whatever) said that they’ll be a frozen 4 and 5. I still don’t understand the point of these three sequels.

1 Like

Profit, obviously?

1 Like

ikr, lol, whatever ya saying, i bet it’s good

When this nightmare will stop? :cry:

1 Like

Still, I’m definitely down for Zootopia 2, and maybe Frozen 3. And for me, Toy Story 5 could become the “WWE NXT” of the franchise…you know, because my headcanon would be a new generation of toys, led by Buzz and Jessie.

That was a joke.

4 Likes

Here’s three things for upcoming films

As TOY STORY 5: That’s enough for toy story franchise. And can you please put the final chapter of that. Other items better not be sequel.

As FROZEN 3: I don’t know why Elsa had love interest besides Anna and Kristoff. 🤷🏻‍♂

As ZOOTOPIA 2: I like the way for more adventures between Nick and Judy, also I’m shipping them. :wink:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney