SERIOUS Problem With The Co Op Contest

pretty much exactly my thoughts. The Donald border looks really, really nice and the rarity of it meant I was proud to wear it on my avatar. Now I’ve removed it & would feel almost embarrassed to wear it, at least for a while, since it displays no unique achievement whatsoever.

The fact that PB have recognised this disappointment is great, but the Rainbow border is also available to everyone so doesn’t really help…

3 Likes

Exactly, I was pumped with the border - first one that suit’s my avatar perfectly - now the guys that log in for one day a year have it…

Actually i’m not sure I got the 1st place badge in Hall of fame, I have the in chat bling but I don’t think this contest gave me the Badge reward in HoF - I’ll have to raise a ticket for this.

1 Like

It suited mine perfectly, too - I’m currently using the newish avatar that’s blue with the little ghost kinda figure - although it looks great on many different avatars, it’s a very well designed border.

Not sure what would be up with the HoF :thinking: it looks ok on s3.

The more I think about this border issue the more the solution they decided on makes me mad… I guess it doesn’t help that everyone in my guild is all upset and talking about it too.

The intention was to send a unique border. That border shouldn’t have been in the shop. Spreadsheet issues. I’m looking into it.

6 Likes

x) the “here’s a new border” in the message did make me suspect that something wasn’t right. That border’s been in the shop for ages! (along with 2 others in that ‘group’) :fearful:

Genuinely, thanks for the intentions - I didn’t expect to receive anything at all. It’s the thought that counts :wink:

2 Likes

Agree. Tbh rank rewards was terrible, Scrooge (I had 6star in the beginning of contest) gold, mod power (well not so much) and border. And now they give it to all people in all servers, ridiculous… Feels like Per Blue doesn’t respect top players… Really disappointed.

He answered there but i advise here too.

Well a new border arrived!

1 Like

Wait so was the special border spent out to everyone supposed to be the Donald one? Or wasn’t that the appreciation gift? It has the new border not been sent out yet?

Um… I never received the Scrooge Chips from the Rank Rewards… Server 3 here

I suggest you write a ticket to CS to get them to check on your game log. Best of luck

1 Like

What rank did you finish in? Did you receive the other rewards and just not the chips? Remember this was still an individual contest and you needed to be in the top 200 players to receive rank rewards.

1 Like

Ohhh, I thought since this was Co-Op Contest, you know with everybody getting a portion of the rewards, that we would all be on the same ranks. That makes a lot more sense.

Eh, it’s fine if I don’t get Scrooge, though I do wish the wording for the Rank Rewards was a little clearer.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney