Solo deals feedback

@Polaris

You just lost a customer

5 Likes

Same…sorry I was an avid supporter but you overdid it this time

6 Likes

No buying until stacking deals are back and run simultaneously.

4 Likes

Omg, SOLO DEALS went LIVE TO ALL SERVERS…

Worst December update…

…EVEEEERRRRRR

6 Likes

Everytime there is a cap raise and level raise or distresses guild members who feel they are never going to get close to anything. When you then throw in solo deals that offer no value to anyone but per blue we are always dealing with fall out with experienced loyal players calling it quits which affects others to giveup as well. Already needed server merges to keep the numbers alive and competitive but I guess this is your way to milk people around Christmas and then sod off if not making enough money. The sentiment I get from my guild is they aren’t touching another PB game if it was the last game in the App Store

6 Likes

@Polaris. Just one question.
You mentioned positive feedback regarding these deals, so where is it?

What data are they using to determine that people LIKE solo deals, despite MASSIVE vocal outcry to the contrary in the chats and this very forum?

It’s this sort of blatant contradiction that leads people to say that you don’t listen, or are easily fooled by fake accounts, or whatever explanation seems the most reasonable at the time.

You claim that if you didn’t want to hear feedback, you wouldn’t have this forum, but too often that sentiment feels like pure lip service to try and placate the hoards of justifiably angry players calling out consumer hostile business practices.

12 Likes

The understanding you talked about Polaris with the difficulty for obtaining red gear badges and hinting in some way the games going to recognise that and help us…Just to find out Red 3 has ever more inflated stamina needs, like 7,602 stamina and others 4,000 for 1 hero badge, then you expect us to work on new heroes to keep up, any recommendations on how we do this without going to town on my CC?
Like Hypersayia says here in this post a lot of us don’t like where this games heading. This is slightly off topic but without buying solo deals where does this leave the average player?

4 Likes

Yeah this was a terrible idea. Hope you fix this soon.

1 Like

They just keep giving me reasons to not spend my money, so I guess the joke is on them. I don’t mind spending some every month for a game I play everyday, but they won’t stop with the level increases, won’t slow down the new heroes coming in, and now this.

Congrats PerBlue, I’ll just keep my money.

2 Likes

Can’t even type my feedback here on how sad and angry we are about the new solo deals without being censored. This solo deal system will be the last straw for me if not addressed in the next update. My previous post was banned for no reason as I am sure many others have been. Instead of listening you just want to cover up. Extremely sad and frustrating.

2 Likes

4 ppl in my top 10 guild on s10 just quit. Because of these deals. I find that a little amusing. If you dont like it dont buy it. What i dont like is the way per blue makes polaris lie. You did not get “positive” feedback regarding this. How stupid do you all think ppl are? No one would say hey im really happy to get less for my money! So come off of that. Its not the lies that keep ppl playing. @polaris why not try honesty? Ill tell you what. I will start a rally. Try to get others to join me but i will say this, first HONEST post in forums i see from perblue/polarus i will immediately drop 100$

5 Likes

This is horrible, @Polaris. As a “whale” on server 8, you can bet I won’t be spending a dime on solo deals. What a slap in the face to your customers who have been willing to spend money on your product before. It’s clear on here, Reddit, and other places that we are not happy with this.

5 Likes

I am not lying, nor would I work for a company that asks me to lie.

There was positive feedback about the solo deals. Just because those people don’t post here or talk in game chat, doesn’t mean they aren’t out there. Look at this thread - when one person posted they didn’t think they were so bad, they got jumped on. That doesn’t make people comfortable voicing their support in public.

The value on the deals is not less. If you compare deal for deal, they are not less valuable. The solo deals give us the chance to offer more variety in the deals that will appeal to a larger number of players. With the previous setup, it was challenging for the team to create a single package that would be appealing to a large number of people. With the solo deals, they can create multiple deals that have content that players at different points in the game could find appealing.

Again, we do value player feedback, but please keep it constructive and civil.

2 Likes

@Polaris What makes solo deals technically worse than the deals that came before is as follows:

1. No deal Stacking (ofc)
  2. No Initial Purchase “Extra diamonds” - IAP bonus
  3. Reduced overall diamond per $ - if I want to buy an offer twice I’m forced to buy 2 x 4.99 deal instead of 1 x 9.99 deal, netting me slightly more diamonds per purchase.
  4. 2 “Offer Slots” are taken up by the Diamonds and VIP rings so many of the deals that offered up to 6 different items will no longer happen, 4 item type deals seem to be the limit.
  5. No offer to cover Monthly deal values. i.e. Monthly deals (for daily diamonds) will now have to be purchased with NO rewards :confused:

IF, Perblue put these right by buffing the diamonds offered by say 10% (on every deal) and make space for +2 slots in the offer page - I’d be OK with that, but as they are today - they are technically worse value.

7 Likes

As a player I will back this up! I checked myself and everything is equal, and one of the deals I saw was actually a bit more than normal

1 Like

The one person who was vocally supportive of solo deals on this thread has claimed to have inflated the numbers with dummy accounts (may or may not have been joking) AND has shown contempt for F2P players, so, I’d argue they’re not the best example.

The problem most people are having is that any positive feedback (assuming it exists) seems invisible, so no one knows where you got it from and the basic insistence that it exists does little to help if you don’t show us more examples.

7 Likes

For now, S1 have 3 deals $10 (or under, and one deal have 2 stacks by itself), if he doesn’t have rhis stupid system of solo deals, after purchase I will get all 4 packages of deals, now just one.
Now I forced (bahaha. not going to spend anyway) to choose the deal I want to buy.

What? Old “setup” allowed to give many deals at once and were stackable, giving players more for same amount of money.

Constructive and agreesive feedbacks, well, maybe, but you are the people who made agreesive and huge NEGATIVE changes to game without any warnings.
But of course, hugs for people which accepted the changes, (guess were not aware of stacking system and not seeing difference now) and ignoring, boring long paragraph which actually doesn’t give any hope to others which doesn’t like latest changes.
We’re forced to like everything and flood feedback which heart emojis amd kisses?
Bad changes, bad feedback, once again.

Let’s see 2019

• increased cost of skill upgrades and heroes XP
  • SOLID AND HUGE invasion reward nerfs
  • Promised Kim and nothing after 7 months, what a bad joke
  • Solo deals

Oh and now we going to have “good” balance changes, but what for, after 3 months you going to rise needed gold and XP for heroes because “players farming and hoarding it too much”.

Another bad changes and another ignoring from PB, bravo.

8 Likes

they didn’t get jumped on for their opinion, they got jumped on for the manner they expressed it in - “pay no mind to those who’s comments get flagged” - ? and for personally attacking other players, which was off-topic and unnecessary. Despite favouring the solo deals, that feedback wasn’t particularly constructive or civil.

I only ever bought $5 packages anyway, and infrequently, so fortunately it doesn’t directly affect me too much. I can’t see how anyone who purchased deals regularly could have anything legitimately positive to say about the new format as it currently stands.

One of the justifications for them was that stacked deals were very rarely, if ever offered - and that is not true.

From being active in global, guild & vip chats, a regular here and a mod on the subreddit, that one fairly rude person in this thread is literally the only example of positive feedback I’ve seen - my guild is rank 1-2 on the server so is relatively full of spenders, and everybody has been complaining about them.

9 Likes

This is the answer i received from Reddit afther sharing this news there.

Screenshot_20191204-103541

2 Likes

@Polaris you said, and I’m quote "[…] we very rarely, if ever, run multiple deals at the same time. "
Today I start the game and there are four solo deals, that in the old setting, could be stackable.
So sad :confused:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney