Server 21 purchase strike(all servers welcome)

There was no blame, just a reason to why no changes will be made. Strikes only work with large numbers.

1 Like

Unfortunately there’s no good way to spread the news of the strike to everyone that plays.

2 Likes

I haven’t bought a single deal since whenever my 1st post in this thread was, so I’m a part of the strike. Looking at contest scores and how quickly people are hitting new cap on my server it feels like we are way off from making any impact at all.

Pb is probably willing to sacrifice small timers to keep the big spenders happy

1 Like

Where on earth did you get that from?

1 Like

Perblue official website

1 Like

If it says “in conjunction with the sale of PB or it’s assets” then that won’t apply to DH, as it hasn’t been sold.

If they were to sell any of their games, personal information ie. linked account data & purchase data would have to be included in order for players to keep their accounts. They aren’t logging & selling your music taste and favourite colour underwear lol.

Nothing untoward here :man_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

I wish s21-22 merge with s19…and get s19 deals

1 Like

I bet that they would then give S19 the S21/22 deals.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
But doesn’t it always go to the higher way and carries in it?

But ooof that thought is scary…

I mean s21-22 players wise dont need it
S19 does

Deals wise s21-22 whales need it

Player base wise will make it massive and seem very successful

That can play to marketing via word of mouth… as players see a huge number of players are less likely to have the game as a guilty pleasure…

Saying this i dont have the data perblue does…

But it sloves alot of problems…

1-Breaks the war cycle
2-helps s19 population
3-helps s21-22 with the deals
4-can be a good reason to test 6 weeks cap increases
5-fills lower level f2p guilds

4 Likes

S19 was actually doing alright in terms of players before I left. Top spenders/players, not so much. While a merge would be good and has a really nice list of pros, I know that those servers are huge and a large amount of the players on global on at least S21 can be inappropriate.

1 Like

keep it up , S21 and S22

2 Likes

Kinda unnecessary given that this is an ongoing thread.

6 Likes

S5 vs S22. Yeah strike still on.

6 Likes

We need more people, spread the word !

2 Likes

Well us posting here may not be enough…I suggest we send in support concerns / complaints maybe if enough of us flood their inbox they’ll get the point…FWIW I do this already :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t recommend this since other players may have an issue/bug related to the game, and flooding the support team’s inboxes won’t help and many messages may sent a couple of days late.:grimacing:

1 Like

Thanks for reporting it.
The thread had been silent and I didnt want it to die out, but okay.
Forum knight.
This will probably be reported as well.

Ontopic:
Still no improvement in the deals on S21.

1 Like

I understand what you are saying but I think being essentially ripped off is a pretty major concern and ranks pretty high in priority. I’m not talking about a color preference on a toons costume I’m talking about ridiculous price gouging across servers. This affects the state of my game play I would argue as much as a glitch bc it prevents me from fully participating in the game on a level playing field. If support isn’t tuning into this thread then all of our thoughts on this topic fall on essentially deaf ears. Vocalizing our concerts directly to them may be more efficient. Especially if there are many of us who have the same opinion. Just my 2 cents and I respect your right to disagree :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A s2 vs s22 example

3 Likes

Stam difference in S2 and S22

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney