Server 21 purchase strike(all servers welcome)

A recent comparison of the Max deal from S2 vs 21/22. I believe the screen is from 21, was from another player and I’m not sure which server he is on, but 22 is the same deal on my alt.

1 Like

Also, for the record, I deeply regret spending even a single cent in 22 (and will never again on 22 unless there are drastic changes) and anyone I know personally that I’ve suggested the game to I have made sure to tell them to make sure to check their server when starting and switch to S2. This is not just because that is where I am now, but also because of the disproportionate deals and could not in good conscience leave them on a server where they’d get poor deal comparisons if they did end up choosing to spend money.

4 Likes

Perblue said 21-22 deals are bad to close the gap bitween f2p and p2w

They introduced an increase in stamina that goes to 250% monthly

The increase doesnt start until lvl 170 ish

Witch means s21-22 are denied the scaling for half a year “atleast”

I have a had reply once that tell me to not spread false information
Why does perblue do it all the time when it comes to s21-22?

Other servers are getting 250% more stamina per month the f2p way faster stamina regeneration and from daily quests…

They say this server was not to scam but to be fair to free to play

And yet we wont get that increase for 10months

Because it scales but not for us yet🙃 really weird to have the scaling start after s21-22 level cap

1 Like

and now whats the point of VIP chest ? … they are giving a deal to chesire cat without him ever being in the chest … so why have the chest to begin with !

1 Like

Just as a temptation to people to get vip 11 and dont know that it is an awful chest

I don’t find that weird at all, actually - PB have never been a fan of changing things that would impact on past content that some people will already have progressed past. If the scaling started earlier, you’d have plenty of people complaining that they never got that amount of stam when they were at those low levels, so it’s unfair that Joe Newbie gets it now. :man_shrugging:t2:

Not to say 5 extra stamina is significant :grimacing:

thats so disappointing you would think (because every other game out there like this one with VIP chest for purchasing enough in game goods) contains the top heroes … not shank or ralph or vanellope thats sad …

also I got in game mail of perblue threathening to cancel my account (VIP 18) because I mistakely purchased something and they wouldnt respond to my request so I went to google you did … perblue responded with a ban warning over 5 USD … you guys really need to understand good business because this last 6 months you’ve truly shown s21 and s22 bad business ethics
last point this one really irrates me because I’ve been thinking about it alot

the more you buy the worse the deals get HOW ?

if you purchase goods from a store on a regular basis and they only charge you more for buying the same goods would you continue to go to that store ?

1 Like

i understand your point … just the main thing is perblue said how they are trying to improve s21 and s22 because of the deal situation we have so to offer something that would satisfy that issue but not give it to us is wrong

Yeah they could’ve just started the base increase at a higher amount than 5 and not have it scale so hugely - I just don’t think starting it at an earlier level would’ve been a good solution

I don’t mean vs other servers, new players on the same server suddenly having much more stamina on offer than older players did could create a problem

Yes, this is sad. But it’s the truth… :grimacing:

1 Like

My brain randomly just thought, “Imagine being such a failed game that you have to make deals different.”

5 Likes

Scales with cap, deals raise…

So does that mean we will get the next cap raise the same deals like s19 get now?

We get 160 stam for 20 usd and they get 1000+ stam for 20 uad

Or what’s the excuse that we pay 10x more for deals and everything? We’re just 5 lvl behind s19

And don’t tell us something with “we want to close the gap between f2p and p2w” you know u won’t do that, i guess it just sound good…

@Polaris

Give us an answer

4 Likes

2 Likes

I think it would be better if we could compare deals before and after to see if any change is actually done.

Like for example, when another cap raise happens, someone can take a picture of that update’s celebration deal, and then when the next cap raise comes, someone takes a picture of that update’s celebration deal to see if anything changed(or something like that).

Unfair but maybe try to follow the rules.

2 Likes

on s21 we got 1 stamina battery more than the last update deal for the same price

3 Likes

I don’t see any changes. Currently , for older servers some top players stop playing and probably more and more for the next cap in couple of weeks. Players can’t handle the game even the deals are better in old servers.
I don’t see any points to pay for those unfair deals .

2 Likes

Deals are about the same. Still overpriced hero chips and quite low stamina count. Invasion looks improved, gold rewards are better, so at least something. But still, daily sign-in rewards are worthless, except for sign-in hero chips. At numbers given, xp drinks/sd cards/credits can be useful maybe below level 10. This needs a huge improvement. Gold crates are absolutely useless. Diamond crates give max purple badges, so again no scaling. Port chances should be at least 4/day given the loot gained. Gold rewards from fights/raids don’t do anything even when double drops used. And all could be easily solved by implementing some player level based multiplier. Both free and paid stuff.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney