Server 21 purchase strike(all servers welcome)

I wholeheartedly agree with all of this and will strike every Monday until it has been resolved. We demand fair pricing perblue!

OBC- Team I3allin, Server 21

6 Likes

I agree with this, Server 21 has gotten some major bogus deals.

5 Likes

Я с вами,господа

3 Likes

Я “stomatolog” гильдия AWAKEN vip почти 13 и я тоже не буду больше тратить долары пока не исправят цены на 21 сервере. Легче просто больше не играть в эту игру. Страйкую покупки.

3 Likes

I’m not Server 21, but I wush you good luck.

6 Likes

As of yet, no response from the officials yet.

1 Like

Not a leader, but officer in top 1 guild in S22. Asked to not buy anything until deals improve. Hopefully with red skills this patch. Hope it helps. We’re being charged too much for too little and it’s starting to hurt a lot to get toons up to max level, O8/R0, and skilled. And as a result, many simply don’t. With cheaper batteries, it becomes attainable again at a non astronomical price. I think this patch marks a great opportunity to go from being charged 40x more than other servers (no joke. My best deal right now is $50 for 180 batteries opposed to $5 for 650 batteries) to maybe “only” 10x or even 5x more. Watch purchases skyrocket.

4 Likes

S16 top 12 guild (German Phoenix) agree.
We join the strike.

5 Likes

Another German Guild! Yeah!

3 Likes

Good luck, and I hope you win

1 Like

Um, what .

I mean I hope they win the strike, I don’t know if it was understood or translated well, however good luck (I’m using the google translator)

2 Likes

So just want to show another deal that came up today on s21 and s19 … s19 on top s21 on bottom

Why ? This is ridiculous
O yes s19 is only 5 levels ahead they r1 where s21 is r0 so how is this justifiable ?

5 Likes

Its cheaper to buy perblue than to buy characters to 6* and max tier in server 21-22

Bro that’s absurd

We want to support this game

The spar and google translate features are amazing

The deals increases in prices and reduction in value for spending more
makes people not want to spend

The extremely high prices for little items back
makes people not want to spend

Fam we are protesting to give you money

With the game being f2p friendly and generous to supporting spending players/costmers you lose nothing and gain money

Please consider

4 Likes

Hey again guys!
Thanks for the awesome support.
I can say for 2319, that our guild coin mails were scarce this monday, compared to it being filled all day long any other day. Huge success.
We do it again next monday!
Thanks to anyone spreading the word, it means a great deal to the server as a whole. Strength in numbers!

This one will not pass.
added new batch of names and guilds.

5 Likes

To start with. To ease into it. It has to be manageable for people :slight_smile:
You must understand we are heavy buyers. Every day all day.
If the silence continues we add more days :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Also notify if the offers change, see if the offers change without them giving notice

2 Likes

Don’t understand someone posted a screenshot of a deal in server 21 and I think it’s probably one of the better deals I have seen in a long time

80 Jafar Shards for $2.99

1 Like

I encourage you to continue. We’re on S16 are also being overcharged im comparison to S5 server age and progress back then. 1 stamina pack costs still 50 diamonds, cap was just raised to Red 5 and there are 30+ more heroes in the game now.
A spending strike worked once in an other PerBlue game, Portal Quest, when stacking deals were removed after a server merge.
I really would wish this would go over all servers and would last at least 7 days.
I wish you the best of luck!

2 Likes

The update celebration deal on server 22 was worse than server 21 by 64 stamina packs. They both are terrible deals but both servers are at the same level. It’s like there was an effort to laughingly try sweeten the strike server pot to shut us up
Server 21

Server 22

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney