Server 21 purchase strike(all servers welcome)

And here’s the same Update Celebration deal, but on S19 (who are only one max rank and five levels higher than us)

4 Likes

I guess I’m in on the purchase strike, s16

4 Likes

I’m maksinima from Awaken. I have 13 VIP lvl, and I won’t spend any money before end of this purchase strike.
PB please hear us!
We love this game, but prices are awful.

3 Likes

Compared to every other server on red skills release date its the worse

Note:not comparing other servers deals now but when red is released

=comparing servers when they are the same cap/age s21-22 are x20-2000 time worse in deals

1 Like

The best thing about this game is you guys

Without deals improving breathe the h8 quitting

Its been a pleasure knowing all of you great people

The deals in s21 are just untolarateable

4 Likes

Anyone cracked yet and bought a deal? Had some 500 stam deals for 4.99. They are back to 484 for 4.99 today. Still going strong

2 Likes

Oh sweet PB, you need to react soon. Things are frail :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Today they offerd me a 71 stam deal with 20 epic keys (s21)

Its getting ridiculous, i don’t need to bring them to orange 2, we’ll need to bring them to red…

3 Likes

@Polaris (is Not the responsible for the scams)

This is ridiculous… if I would have known before I invested so much time, money and effort I would have switched servers!! You need to warn people! This is ridiculous! “Oh btw before you spend you can get 10 times more on this other server”. There are literally apps for this in the real word. Perblue is Scamming Us.

And dont say its because other servers are high levels!. Explain why server 19 which is only 5 levels away from 21 have better deals! Explain that one.

Why server 22 gets the worst stamina deals versus 21? They are the same level. Scams! That’s why!

I’m outraged. Something needs to be done.

5 Likes

Do not blame Polaris for these problems. He/she is not the person responsible for the deals.

6 Likes

Dear @Imagineer_V
@Polaris was not blamed but he was indeed tagged

The topic isnt who to blame the topic is why are deals in s21-22 worse than other servers

Not comparing current other servers deals but other deals when they reached red/year and s21-22 are waaaaaay worse

3 Likes

I know. But he/she is @ed a lot and I bet it can get a bit bothersome when the posts are not things that Polaris deals with. I hope this makes sense and people are careful before they @ Polaris. The reason I say this is that they deserve more respect.

I am well aware of the reasoning behind creating the topic.

3 Likes

I dont anticipate anything changing. There needs to be many more people on board. Not going to stop me from doing my part. If only we could get the word out and get people on this train

5 Likes

I suggest communicating about it on global chat and your guild.

1 Like

We all deserve respect every human does without anyone saying and that should include all the lovley people in server 21-22

1 Like

I never found any value in our $ deals so I penny pinch at VIP 11. What PB failed to realize by giving us on server 21 these ridiculous $ deals is that they are actually not gaining possible revenue from players like me. I would have spent more under server 1 $ deals without question.

2 Likes

Same why deals get worse the more i spend?
Why am i spending too much but still little progress?
Then i dont want to spend anymore…

The way deals designed is to make people stop paying its ridiculous do they hate being rich and successful?

1 Like

Hey! I’m also on server 21, maxed out. I’m “faulk” with Sulley Soldiers and I agree to this 100%. We had guild talks the past couple days!

3 Likes

Global chat and guild? Isn’t the purpose of @polaris to give players a forum to communicate with each other and ultimately PB?
Guild? I’m a guild leader. Doesn’t mean I have a direct line to PB. Many of the participants are guild champions and officers. The complaints are not limited to members.

4 Likes

I was responding to this. The more you spread it on your server, the more prevalent it will become, and then PB will take notice.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney