Server 21 purchase strike(all servers welcome)

With Apple really? I wonder how long that would take though

1 Like

This is insane!! Total outrage! I will quit. Thats thousands of dollars to get at that level! Contests I canā€™t place! Toons I canā€™t build! Badges I canā€™t scale! Guild influence! Gold! Toon Leveling xp! Team xp! Xp bottles! XP bottles you can sell for more gold! Elite farming!

Totally at a disadvantage!
Offer to everyone or Iā€™m outā€¦

3 Likes

Doesnā€™t take long. Iā€™ve had refunds in a matter of minutes/hours previously (not with DH)

2 Likes

Oh cool. Didnā€™t know that

Yes offer to those who didnā€™t get the deal! And on the 15 September increase cap to 150 R3ā€¦now everything is somewhat evenā€¦

2 Likes

I have a disappointing feeling that we wonā€™t be getting any answers or remedies tonight, guys.

3 Likes

Have to stay positive. He did say we would have an answer by the end of today

2 Likes

I got the 4276 x66 stamina deal and I still feel like I would be far behind the people that got the 7000+ x66 stamina deal

I DIDNT GET ANY I WAS OFFLINE FOR FEW HOURS

Thats super unfair

1 Like

Gender not confirmed :neutral_face:

To keep this comment on-topic I doubt weā€™ll get an answer today. PerBlueā€™s work hours are from 8 AM to 7 PM CT. Itā€™s 6:15 PM rn. Sure, a 45 minute gap, but I donā€™t think weā€™ll get a response today.

1 Like

Sorry. He/she said we would get a response today though

1 Like

A guild member just got the deal.
Nice to see that they may have unlocked it on server 21.
The issue Iā€™m having though is the disparity Between quantity and price.
I payed 4x $$ for less stam than the next guy

I never said it was fair.

Many of us got absolutely nothing. I didnā€™t get a single deal and I was online the entire time. Has me wondering exactly how the algo decided to disperse the deals?

1 Like

They said ā€œbutā€, @Baymax_XXXV

1 Like

I know my guild mate put in a ticket. I never found those to be useful though

Ah ok. I miss that. If itā€™s not today then we can probably have an answer by tomorrow. We just have to be patient and wait. I know itā€™s hard to wait for the people that didnā€™t get a deal or didnā€™t even get a chance to see if they got a deal

Itā€™s not unlocked on the server unfortunately; a guild member of yours got it bc they had access to the deal prior to the update. PerBlue strangely didnā€™t get rid of the deal altogether, but stopped it from being accessible to anyone other than the people it was originally accessible to.

The impression I was getting is that they werenā€™t limited-time deals offered to everyone, but the standard randomly-generated 24-hour deals that we get every day, just with the wrong price attached. But Iā€™m only on server 2 and am going by what Iā€™ve read here and on Discord, rather than experience within the game itself.

See above.

He did not have access. We had to explain it to him (as it was overloading our influence). He checked and only had a $5 56 can deal (which is 26 cans on server 22). Then a few hours later it popped up

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney