Server 21 purchase strike(all servers welcome)

Polaris replied in another thread just a short time ago, so it’s still possible we’ll get some sort of response, even if it’s only to say that a final decision won’t be made until the morning. I’m not saying it’s likely, just possible.

2 Likes

Our server has 500 battirs 100 usd
Then Some get 7000 for 5 usd

That’s over 1k for 5 usd

In which post did he respond?

Then I would prob let PB know as the update earlier in the day was said to specifically stop the deal from appearing for anyone who did not have it previously as Polaris stated…

That’s not my experience, unfortunately. I’ve had 2 USD deals pop up the entire day; which were priced at 49.99/99.99 (regular for s22 and the deals). Also hearing from friends within the game who had the same experience as I did.

1 Like

Here and here.

@Polaris can we have any answers regarding the latests deal?

2 Likes

Does s22 not get the randomly-generated deals that are different for different players, last 24 hours, and always start and end at the same time that contests start and end?

Scroll up your tottaly unaware of the situation

Its like tens of thousands worth of battries for 5-20 usd

How is that even possible @Polaris that people who already got the deals and buying it twice got it AGAIN ??!!!
Some people don’t have any of those deals yet but some people who already bought some of those deals can buy it AGAIN ? SERIOUSLY my anger is at a top point right now.
Edit : he got the deal twice but was only able to buy once. Anyway he got the deals twice.

3 Likes

Agreed with Kahuna. I don’t believe you fully understand the situation from beginning to now. I’m sorry

I don’t understand the situation, true, but I do know those deals weren’t the 3-hour-only deals offered to everyone on the server:

So it wasn’t a matter of being offline when the deal was offered, but of just not being offered the deal at all. That’s what I’m getting at.

This is a significant enough issue we’re staying late to address it. I’ll have more details soon.

8 Likes

The 3 hour only deals were not offered to everyone on the server. They weren’t offered to half of s21.

Edit; I get what you’re saying but I believe you may some misinformation on what actually happened. I do appreciate the explanation though

Did you get this deal again?

Hes not in s21…

I didn’t know. I know you are upset because you didn’t get the deal but it’s not my fault…

1 Like

To be fair, it’s a pretty upsetting error. I’m a lvl 14 VIP. I cannot imagine how kicked in the face some of the higher VIPs felt.

Do appreciate the diligence by PB staff tho

1 Like

Kicked and rolled over by a truck
The guy who started this topic did just quit today

Looking at how this fix goes” no information on the fix???” I know multiple vip 20s who are about to quit to”

I am VIP17 and I’m going to jump on the full refund if they don’t fix it for the people that didn’t get any of the deals

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney