Server 21 purchase strike(all servers welcome)

Bye bye.
Ich spiele weiter:)

1 Like

you guys are whack .just play the game and stop demanding everything .seriously. holy crap those prices look like mine on a nother server .get ovrr yourselfs .sorry but had to be said

Price are equal yes but what you get is different than use our stamina on everything is 7 to 8 percent of what you get for the same priceā€¦ 19.99 usd gets 142 batteries where s1 through s19 on r1 stage was much more ā€¦ perblue has confirmed we get shafted on deals thats the point ā€¦ we just wanted to know why and they said that we are f2p geared which was never stated when we joined the server

Con todos mis respetos, soy del s21 de terran titans. Estoy apoyando la huelga tambienā€¦sin embargo mi huelga es TOTAL. De nada sirve que no compreis un lunes, martes, miercoles si ahora llega el sabado y os gastais la misma cantidad. A ellos le interesa el totalā€¦no dias sueltos. O al menos esa es mi opinion

I speak as champion on behalf for our leader Zeus.
We are the nr. 1 guild on server 22 with the most spending players. We, Immortals, join the strike after a long internal discussion. We changed our name to: Immortal strike. After yesterdayā€™s disaster with the bug deals almost everyone agrees on the strike. Multiple members already announced to permanently quit the game if one of the follow things wonā€™t change:

1. Give servers (like 21/22) way better deals
    Or
  2. Revert the stamina removal from the bug deal and give all the players on the sever that didnā€™t bought the deal, for any reason, still this bug deal.

We are not happy that some players didnā€™t got the bug deal, all the bug deals are different in price and product and/or the compensation that was given. Price for the bug deal was between 5 and 20 euro and the stamina bottles where between 4K to 1M. We canā€™t justify a 4 day old account with a vip 3 level is now stronger than a 1 year old account with vip levels between 18 to 20. Thatā€™s unacceptable!

Please add us to the strike list!

9 Likes

I will say, I have never seen any guild Iā€™ve been in since I started not have any guild coins from purchases. Today is the first. Hope they run the numbers and see what their decision really caused.

1 Like

As someone who didnā€™t win the lottery and so didnā€™t get any boost beyond the 200 stamina items that everybody gotā€¦ this feels a tad tone-deaf today. A bit more awarenesses and judgement in the coming days would probably be a good idea.

2 Likes

Added you guys. Thank you!
Feel free to throw down some too spender names that are striking

2 Likes

Awesome. Feel free to let us know the name and perhaps names of top spenders joining ^^

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the effects of purchasing strike.
Server 22. And just first day.
Game is hopelessly falsified.
Until a fair solution is pulled out by the developers.
Iā€™ve spent a lot of time and money getting my server up to level.
And now, thanks to an offer given to some players, I see all my efforts, of time and money, in vain.
Weā€™re not just playing a game. Weā€™re managing real money. This cannot be offset by the value of 200 stamina refill

2 Likes

I also recommend everyone to ask for refund through Google play or Apple store. Many in 2319 is doing it. Strike hard.

3 Likes

I guess you can count me in. I will never be making another purchase fro PerBlue. While I was never a massive Spender to begin with, $0 is definitely less than the $25 I had spent this month. Considering how bad they botched this mess yesterday, I have no confidence that this will succeed. I would look at this deal as a warning, that even if they improve the offers, they may at some point decide they are too generous and remove what you bought.

Best of luck on this.

1 Like

haha, thatā€™s twice what we get at S1!

1 Like

After they made the decision to change nothing, we have to focus on not giving them money, not a single cent.

Thats the only language they understand!

I am in for the strike

Iā€™m with you, Angel!
Savio, VIP 12 s21. And a lot of my friends also.
We stop playing this game until a decent fix.

I am leaving the stuff they sent me in my mailbox. I havenā€™t accepted it. I didnā€™t want any of the stuff they gave. I have let PerBlue know they can remove it, but I will accept it after 1 week. I would rather be honest. I was refunded, I didnā€™t pay for anything. They now have every right to remove it, which I am perfectly fine with.

2 Likes

Iā€™m just leaving the game completely. Screw striking. They will never get the opportunity to even try to entice another buy out of me.

2 Likes

Push it, donā€™t spend anything

2 Likes

I wish you all well this time my departure is final

I ll miss most of you

Perhaps oneday if they treats us like humans and show some respect to s21-22 i ll return

For now goodbye

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney