Server 21 purchase strike(all servers welcome)

I cannot give you all the names of our strike at server 22. But we started the strike at the moment we where added to the strike list, about two to three days ago.

In the meantime I can ensure you that all our top spenders (including place 2 and 3) are striking. Even the number 1 spender (from an other guild) is striking. Our mailbox is as good as empty. Maybe between 60 to 120 gift coins instead of the thousand normally. Yesterday we didn’t renewal the premium diamond quest subscription.

To give you an idea how hard we strike and how big our strike is:
1.) Currently, out of the the (ranking) top 100, 77 of those 100 are striking. And changed their account name or guild name to; “on strike”.

2.) out of those top 100 players at least 5 persons are inactive and left the game, making it exactly 95 people.

1. All the top 6 guilds are striking and changed their names accordingly. Even multiple “lower” guild are striking.

We got many members that expect a solution for the deals we are getting and the bug deal disaster. Many of our top members/spenders are about to leave the game for good. They still wait on a proper solution. They main reason they all share why the want to quit is: they paid thousands of thousands of dollars to get where they are now. But now we have many people that paid a onetime 20 bucks and are stronger. Some of our members lost over 100 ranks in total power.

Furthermore the compensation is not enough. 1. People used double drops, double xp, double gold packs during the removal of the stamina.
2. All people received 200 stamina. First of all 200 stamina is a joke. Second, the extra 10% bonus was already stopped before the double badge weekend started.
3. People that bought the deal got a complete removal of the stamina, not even a lower amount to keep was considered.

Our server is totally changed and people are angry. I’ve never seen the server this angry and disappointed. They don’t want a refund, we pay that’s what we do, but we won’t pay until the balance due the bug deal has been restored and the amount of bucks spend vs total power is justified (20 vs thousands of dollars).

At last, the deals we are still getting need to scale way better. The scale calculation need to include the total amount of heroes available for the server as well. For example let say you pay 50 bucks to max 1 hero to the max. With a total of 10 heroes that should be ok. With a total of 100 it’s a different story (again this is just an example).

Ps, sorry for the long post, but I wanted to update you guys.

6 Likes

I’m not joining strike. I just stopped buying stuff bc it buys me nothing. On our servers at existing ranks no point to buy new heroes bc you need like 200dollars worth stamina to bring that hero to your pvp lvl and its only gear not additional stars or mods. On our servers they just recently started to cell hero chips+one mod+1 for heroes that about to appear in guild crates or shops🙃
Buying stamina is pointless bc 100bucks buys you 350premium stamina items which is just adds you like 4-5ranks for one hero in best scenario. I had written post where pointed that stamina requirements has to be reviewed by devs but noone even glanced at it. Ppl just see what’s going on in their neighbour’s houses but don’t see picture in general. It doesn’t matter if deals get better you just can’t keep up with game at higher ranks, neither f2p nor p2w. We getting hero rosters expanded but need much more stamina for new ranks. It just doesn’t make sense and ruin entertaining value of the game. Stamina requirement for each rank should be the same. We have to purchase things even at this ranks to keep up but if we needed less stamina so at least we could add to our roster

2 Likes

The number 1 player on S21 left the game, and I think we have at least two more in the top 10 leaving. Most top 10 guilds are reporting 3 or more players who quit. I agree that I’ve never seen people this upset. They’re trying to organize a strike on S21 too but to be honest, I think we’re tired. We’re already spending less because we trust PB less now. Some folks are striking, but with the number of players we have leaving the server, things are a little chaotic.

1 Like

Wait, who quit?

1 Like

Also, if perblue tries to use this period as another example of “we tried delaying the cap increases, people quit!”… I’m telling you now: This. Is not. A good. Test.

1 Like

Jackson from Terran.

2 Likes

Strong move.
Salute to him!

2 Likes

Me you zim barca magic jackson the contest regular winners and arana/coli winners/top team power/top tottal power

The biggest whales just left

2 Likes

I’m a guild leader in server 21. We are middle earth. I personally dont buy anything in game as I just cant afford to do so. I didn’t know of this till recently but will update what my guild members say . I’m not sure if any of my guild members are on here :slight_smile:

When something is flagged for that, it does not just involve language. It also involves being offensive and mean towards other people.

2 Likes

My above post was flagged and I would like to understand why. There was nothing rude or disrespectful about the message. Thank you.

6 Likes

This will be a Little on topic, and a Little off topic.

First, while I committed to the strike, and I still am, I had intended to buy stamina prior to commitment. Since this was my intent, and I did not want an inbox of free items, I did purchase half of my refund as stamina. This was money spent prior to my commitment, and I feel it matched my intent at the time of purchase. I will not make any additional purchased, including my daily diamonds that are due for purchase in a few weeks.

Second, can someone on S21 please notify everyone when this is over. I will not be back here to check. I have no intention on coming back to this toxic forum, even to check on the updates. I will just be surprised by what they contain. I will just be f2p until notified in game.

Third, @Polaris I am not sure how a lot of the behaviors on this forum can be allowed. Prior to the mistake with the Stamina deal, I had not participated in the Forum, outside of checking on updates. After seeing how this forum is ran over the last 4 days, I will no longer even do that. I will just act as if I am blissfully unaware of this place. When the Game is down, I will just try again later and not find out what is going on. I am an experienced paid forum moderator, that has experience with one of the biggest gaming companies in the world. Sadly what I experienced here would not have gone over well, and it would have led to all Moderators being reprimanded and/or fired. Some things I experienced:

1. a complete lack of any sort of public moderation and reasoning. If moderators were active, there was no way to tell. This was especially bad over the weekend, when it looked like the guards abandoned post and the inmates took over.
  2. a complete lack of consistency. A group of people were basically allowed to hijack an important thread and take it completely off topic. This lasted for hundreds of posts. These posts were not flagged for being off topic, yet the counter points were flagged. One side‘s posts were flagged as being attacks, but the other side was displaying the same behavior, and were not flagged. People were even flagged for trying to bring the subject back onto topic and restore order. People were behaving poorly in all different manner of ways from every direction, but there was only one group that had seen any form of discipline, and it seemed to be brought on by the other side of the argument, while the other group seemed to have no discipline. Unless the rules Are applied in an even and consistent manner, they will crumble and not be applicable.
  3. some people seemed to have preferential treatment, while some people seemed to have worse treatment. The appearance needs to be even and equal. Even if someone is normally well behaved, they need the same repercussions for poor behavior. Even if someone is a malcontent, they do not deserve worse treatment for their past actions. If an action occurs, that is what should create the action against, not the person against it.
  4. this doesn’t seem to be a safe place to air fair grievances against the company. Fair grievances are treated as „attacks“ and attacked back. Fair grievances are necessary to ensure that a product can be improved and prosper. Without a safe place for consumers to air fair grievances, it creates cancer and the product suffers. Fair grievances are not attacks, they do not mean you do not like a product, they are not bad in any shape or form. They indicate that someone likes the product, they are invested in the product, and they want to make the product better.

So until this boycott (strike) is called off, and based on what I witnessed here, I will not make any further purchases. I may not even make further purchases after the boycott is called off, just based on what I saw here. From what I can see there are massive issues with the way PerBlue communicates with their consumers and runs their organization. I do not know that it is a company I wish to support with my money. I do know that when I move on from this game, I will probably never play another game developed by PerBlue. I have to assume it will be run in the same manner. Everything written above is contributing to my decision to not spend money on PerBlue any further.

To those that feel like they must respond to this, you will not be talking to me. I will not check the responses.

15 Likes

My post was flagged, can we not talk about deals in this thread? Like I said people also have the right to express dissatisfaction. Or maybe I was right and the same folks keep using flags. Like a pro flag football team around here :smile:

What was it flagged for because the post is slightly off-topic?

Server 21 deals/strike/ all servers welcome. I think i was on topic expressing my opinion over deals

How about this part? i.e. do you know what it got flagged for?

I think that’s why it was flagged, long auto generated message that I did not read

Which makes your point about the forum invalid. The toxicity only rose after the deal. Before the deal everything was fine except for a few hiccups.

I agree. I know plenty of forumers here that are more active than Polaris, and all they can do to deal with spammers and such is flag them or talk to them. I think it’s safe to say we all agree that we need more mods.

Yeah, PB employees are off on weekends :confused:

No, the people who were not flagged weren’t cursing and such, and were not insulting as terribly as the flagged users.

6 Likes

FYI posts are frequently flagged by forum goers like myself for being off topic, or in the case of inappropriate, they can be flagged for being too targeted at a specific person or for being generally too argumentative. PB isn’t flagging you - your peers are. It’s a responsibility I don’t take lightly and I don’t flag people just because I disagree with them. But it takes more than one flag by a member for a post to be hidden.

I suggest any further questions about the flagging system be moved to another thread, or they’ll likely continue to be flagged as off-topic.

Edit: one more note about moderation. Members can also request that a thread receive a manual review, which I personally did for the main thread regarding the stamina error.

In my request, I stated that “Unless PerBlue has anything more to add, this thread should probably be closed, since it is devolving into ranting and/or personal attacks quite frequently.” I assume since it was closed that the moderators agree. It may be temporary or it may be permanent - but either way it’s not helpful or constructive to check an informational thread for updates, only to see two people fighting in the comments.

7 Likes

I think it is improved as far as they can stretch it for us. For 20bucks that’s some more stuff they added into deal. I think they used to sell that kind deal split in 2. We used to buy dbl gold+dbl team exp+same amount of stamina and there was another 20bucks deal with same amount of stamina+dbl drop for normal/elite campaigns and goggles. Now it’s all in one. Which is exactly as they promised-improved :grin:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney