Server 21 purchase strike(all servers welcome)

Thank you but
Its already spread on the server now we tagging @Polaris not out of disrespect (how and why would it be)

but to have the word echoed into perblue

1 Like

Ok. Got it. Did not seem like that as there is very little planning going on in the thread.

1 Like

Almost all top spenders/guilds on the server participating not enough planning? Brother if you have no idea about the topic and cant add anything useful or a good counter argument its okay to not post sometimes silience is gold

3 Likes

do not call me that. we are not even friends.

that is a pretty good start. it is just if you want people on the forums who are outside of your server (like me) to know what is happening with the strike and other stuff it might be good to share the info, instead of being rude and assuming that people should know everything involving the strike

i have. if you actually listened to my earlier posts you would know. also, i am outside of the server, so i do not know the progress and other stuff you are doing or planning. i am willing to help, if people ask for it.

The original post had 13 guilds on it. Mostly in the top 20. Sulleyā€™s soldiers just mentioned by Faulk above is 8th overall. This shows some traction within the server. Letā€™s hope it continues

4 Likes

Wow that is rudeā€¦you dont have to be my friend i respect snd love everyone

The title says server 21 strikeā€¦

Its not about you dear

Thank you
The post doesnt need a mentor or a leader its already organized by the post maker

2 Likes

normally i do respect everyone, but when you are rude to me, i have less of it

the forums has people from every server, so it might be good to think about people that care about the progress and support the strike who are outside of server 21. it is stuff that i want to hear about.

and it is not about you either. also, maybe if you would listen to my earlier posts you would know where i am coming from. do not call me dear.

you do not have to accept my help. that is fine. i am offering it to anyone who asks for it, not just you.

Its about server 21 and 22 having worse deals then all other servers on red skills release

Looking at the data and screen shots from deals on red release s21/22 have it worse x20-2000 time

It has nothing to do with people outside hence the title and the posts you didnt read

I am not rude honey and i will never bešŸ˜˜

Please this topic is about server 21-22 not you or me so dont make it about you with absolutely unnecessary posts

I have no problems with you I respect you and love you

But you are waaay off topic

1 Like

For the last time! I know what the topic is about! All I am saying is that it would be nice if you told other servers the progress on the strike and other stuff so people have more info and a better understanding of the strike. You have said this so many times about the deals, I have it memorized. No need to be so repetitive about it.

You do not know if I have read all the posts.

That is your opinion. I think you are rude. If you do not like that, do not reply to me and deal with the fact that I think you are. It is totally fine to disagree with people. Nobody is perfect, even me and you.

I am at least giving some feedback/criticism/things to think about so you can communicate to other servers and people.

This is extremely off topic

However its okay to disagree but one has to be civil about it and not call other name or disrespect them

If you have any personal issues with me please massage me about it and do not spam the topic or sabotage the strike

No reason to bicker. It just muddles the thread. Itā€™s is great that others from other servers are supporting us. We can use all the support as possible. Letā€™s hope in their effort, they as well can find some better deals aside from the gratification of simply helping us out.
Yes this did start out as a server 21/22 strike but I donā€™t think it should be limited to that at all.

5 Likes

Thank you! Glad someone at least understands where I am coming from a little.

Yay 50 blue badges 50 usdšŸ˜‚

2 Likes

I agree with the strike. I donā€™t know if you won or not, can someone tell me?

PerBlue hasnā€™t changed anything yet :expressionless:

1 Like

Yeaā€¦thatā€™s true

@big_kahuna_2319 and @Imagineer_V You are both well respected members of our community. Please donā€™t fight :kissing_heart:

Kahuna which two servers are those posts from? I assume the top is S21, but the other?

4 Likes

@TheGhostHost yesterday we got a 9.99 deal that had 71 stam cans, which is a modest improvement. Iā€™m seeing better deals sprinkled in on S21, but no improvement to deals overall and definitely still nothing like older servers. Yesterday there was also a 19.99 deal for 40 Zurg chips.

3 Likes

ZURG. I ask you, what is the meaning of this.

3 Likes

And now watch the same in EUR. This is so sad it it getting funny. Iā€™ll have 2 jack bottles instead

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney