Server 5: We want to hear your thoughts!

I would be happy with the changes made to event start and finish times to accommodate the server merge.

I believe it’s too early in the morning for these events to start and finish especially with work commitments. Having a later time I can plan my day better and get ready for the events and make a late charge near the end of contests.

Also would like more competition and active events with higher number of players so the rank rewards will be available to more players.

Edit @Loutre not sure about the poll as anyone can vote on it so doesn’t reflect fairly on the players on server 5

1 Like

Honestly as a Server 5 veteran, I really can’t get excited for another merge. I remember Server 5 being the first server who got merged with other servers. And even though it was nice in the beginning, the fact that you guys are considering yet another merge is a CLEAR indication that a server merge is just a temporary solution to a much bigger problem.

I remember very clearly how you guys were so against mergers in the very beginning, but now it seems this will be your standard procedure everytime the money well from the whales dry out.

I’m also strongly against merging, especially since we will have to merge with people from another time zone, since it’s already really hard to coordinate daily activities like surge and war with people who share time zones. This will only become more difficult if we have adjust take into account every single guild members’ timezone.

2 Likes

Don’t see a problem with this as guilds already have people from all walks of the world. My guild have been from Europe, Asia and America and we don’t have any problems organising things. I even as a European have an account on server 2 and have no problems making war attacks and doing surge

1 Like

Server 16 was already being merged with 14 not even a year ago and today a double cap was announced to prepare S14 (with it’s S16 Co-habitants) for another merger. Account devaluation at it’s best.
4 more tiers? People will quit all together.

1 Like

A S5 merge with 1 and 2 is the logic way going forward. S5 is dead with very low active player base and very very little chat activity all together.
Finding people for a heist is a daily task at it’s own and it’s not rewarded with participation points.

True, but… money will see.

I hope it will be a yes and with server 1. Or 1+2+5 as some suggest… would also highly raise activity altogether.

Server 2 and Server 5 merge would hurt both servers.

Honestly, Loutre, IF the team decides to proceed on Server 5 merge with something… you could ask the audience which server they want 5 merged into. HOWEVER, it won´t be just Server 5 players sadly - no way to achieve that.
If it was possible for only Server 5 players, the voice would be quite strong.

After the new Patchnotes are out,

i think we will maybe get a mega merge.

S1+S2+S5+S14 :thinking:

Could be the Reason, why they dont say, whicht merge(s) we get for S5 and S14

Hmm… No thanks

This can happen on any server for anyone all over the world. It’s not a server 5 thing. The game uses your device time which can be changed manually (by say traveling to a different time zone). This can create an overlap of events upon return to the original time zone. It can also allow players to receive weekly quests rewards earlier (on Sunday) but doesn’t mean they receive them twice.

Might be the case, just meant in terms of their main time zone :-).

But yeah, will be interesting to see how it goes given that the 2 of them are basically neck in neck back and forth.

Honestly, the times in Server 1 are superior to Server 5.

It´s only that people will lose the chance to check out daily bonuses early that people vote against.

I agree server 1 is probably better than server 5 in some ways, but not sure if I want to merge into server 1 to say.

We will see on how it goes though.

Yes, but such merge would only hurt players in server 5 (kinda).

Whereas a 2-5 merge will harm both servers’ players as the playerbases are closer.

Basically whenever you try to merge two more or less similar servers the thing backlashes because you just double the amount of people at the top.

We in server 5 would get things in return, but yeah our power hierarchy to say would definitely be jumbled up some, like a lot of people who can manage Division 3-2 in Arena might only be able to clear Division 4-3 after a merge with server 1.

In return we would get more player options in terms of chat and overall recruitment, so there are a give and take there I think.

Yes but server 1 players might not even notice a change this way. Whereas server 2 players would be affected by a 2-5 merge in Challenger leagues heavily as well.

Probably true, so if anything server 1 and 5 would be better than server 2 and 5.

Server 5 and server 14 could be interesting though, given the newest patch notes it seems like such could potentially be possible unless into server 2 or 1.

Ah yes, because people from S9 totally didn’t dominated leaderboards after merge.

And top 1 on S5 is much higher than on S1

You will be happy with double cap rises for next 4 months, huh?

Well, Kira isn’t in S14, so likely indifferent. Of course people in it will be against double raises.

I do not say which people would dominate. I just said that 2-5 will affect both servers negatively, whilst it is more of a marginal impact for 1 in 1-5 merge.

Yeah and I know the player well LEL.

And how…?

You didn’t read what Kira said? Shameful.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney