Server Merge Discussion: December 2019

Servers 2 and 9 are Americans

Hi, I am sure someone probably ask this already but I couldn’t find it, you said VIP rings can be transferred but what do you mean by that? Are you combining the VIP rings? (Ei: adding them together) Or just having the account with the highest VIP take preference ?

I have one account with VIP level 12 and another with level 15
Thanks

1 Like

Only those that are consolidating accounts will lose things

Thanks for the answer. I wanted to make certain I wad clear before the merger. Does anyone know if I can consolidate before the server merge?

How about people who have been permanently silenced in one server, does that carry over to the new server, or do they start with a clean slate. Just asking because there have been some annoying people who have been silenced on my server and would like to know if I need to make space to block them again.

1 Like

I was a part of the original server merger. Whole guilds were transferred together. So if you’re already in a guild it won’t effect you. Individual players that aren’t currently in a guild still won’t be in one until they choose one. It doesn’t even have to be a guild from your original server. Hopefully this will be helpful for those who are freaking out about their guild being split up. It should give a lot more recruitment possibilities.

1 Like

This is so unfair we worked on like 10pmil gold to level up the heros and YOU guys dont even give a refund how about you put people of sever so it’s unfair to use and as well should give use a choice

What? Why would they give you a refund, your skills aren’t going anywhere

Are you gonna merge servers?

For all people concerned about server merge i am a player of the old server 6, on 14th august both servers 6 and 7 got merged into server 5 and i had 2 small accounts on server 5 and 7 too. Nothing went bad, all my stuff stayed in their accounts and after i asked for the consolidation of the accounts i also got everything from the 2 small account’s inventory into my main in 24h from the request
 SO STAY CALM AND DONT WORRY FOLKS!

6 Likes

@Polaris I am not clear on what’s going to happen with Invasion. The original post says it will be paused for the week, but that unclaimed rewards will be sent in a message to players.

Does this mean no invasion this week at all?

Does this mean invasion will start like normal, but once the merge happens it ends early?

How are the ranking rewards determined? Based on wherever you are when the merge happens?

To my knowledge, in order to move to another server, you have to literally restart the game. My son had to do this a while ago himself. But once the two servers get merged ( if they get merged) then you’ll be able to somehow combine your two accounts together
I told be off on my information, but that’s my understanding on it

VIP Rings are added together when accounts are consolidated.

Accounts cannot be consolidated until after the merge is complete.

Silences are a setting on the account, so yes, they carry over with the merge. If the player does an account consolidation, the silence status on the remaining account will be kept.

Invasion will not start on Monday, November 18 for the servers that are merging. Ranking will be based on everyone’s points at the end of the invasion on November 16 .

This is incorrect. You do not need to start a new account on the new server. Just keep playing with whatever accounts you have now, and you’ll be fine.

2 Likes

just to point out, in the context of that comment they are mostly correct :stuck_out_tongue:

One more follow up. When is the merge happening? For some reason I thought it was this week. Your reply to my question says next week, and the original locked announcement thread says November 20th.

Oooh, yeah, I was reading it in the context of the server merge, where it isn’t necessary to start over.

Oops! Got my dates wrong! I’ll edit the post to fix that up. Sorry!

2 Likes

Ok so the server merge is 4 weeks away?

November 20!

3 Likes

So is this all going to end in one big server ?!?
I mean any plans on this ?!

Not unless it becomes necessary but thats unlikely for the foreseeable.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney