Server Merge Discussion: December 2019

sigh, -

2 Likes

Please ya all, read the info! Since here is too many questions that they answer in the text!

2 Likes

There are items I did not see on the transferable and not transferable list like “virus”. Will that item be transferable?

1 Like

Also a question I have - it says cosmetics (from collections shop) cannot be transferred - does that mean that cosmetics from other sources (ie. avatar borders from contests) can?

1 Like

Wii We will be server 2 now
 :grin:

1 Like

Thank you!!! My wife and I started only days apart last year but ended up on servers 3 & 4, but soon we will actually be able to play together! I’ve been hoping for this merge for a long time.

5 Likes

What server are you in and what’s your guild I’m in server 4

Will servers 2, 4, and 8 receive any additional mods and mod power in mail to be on an equal playing field with server 3, since they had invasion for several weeks before it was introduced to other servers?

1 Like

I knew the population of S8 was small but I didn’t realize it was so small we would get lumped into with 2-4!

But nevertheless, can’t wait to meet @Black_Widow and @Pipsqueak! You’re going down if you’re not in my guild! :laughing::laughing::laughing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
image https://i.pinimg.com/originals/59/48/ef/5948efeab3fa414cedcbb0fdfd881044.gif
(Read the “she’s” as “you’re”)

4 Likes

@blackwidow is already in one of the best guilds

1 Like

Yep! So it’s not us that’s going down :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I player server 1&12
Ty for my server 12!I can’t Lost my accounts

Im considering doing the consolidation once the merger is complete but I’m a bit confused about what I will be able to keep. What exactly is meant by banked stamina? Will i get to keep diamond boxes (didn’t see this item listed)? Just looking for a clearer idea of how the consolidation works

1 Like

Careful Server 4’s top guild isn’t gonna go down easily

1 Like

The Lions are preparing for the battle!

banked stamina is literally the stamina you have available to use - ie. not stamina items

I wonder if someone does best the lions hopefully not

1 Like

What guild are you in?

Team level not saved I will loose everything I will make a start on those servers anyway

But not on those

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney