Server Merge Discussion: Servers 5-7

Will their be any more server merges?(server 1-4) Maybe , who knows

1 Like

Is there a merge planned for server 3 yet?

They have only just announced the merge for servers 5-7, if there are any others planned they will probably be a little way away so they can see how this one goes first
Also the idea of servers 1,2,3 and 4 getting a merge would be difficult as S1 has always been ahead of the others, S2 and S3 have both had different things before other servers so they could work, and S4 is the confusing one as it’s still an early server but hasn’t had early access to anything so it would make more sense to hop over to S8 for a merge
But like I said that is pure speculation about something that may or may not happen in the future, AFTER this merge

2 Likes

So will we have our heroes because I have a account one of of them

( in the future) Will every server be merged?

1 Like

As explained in the post, your heroes will be unchanged. Nothing on your account will change unless you choose to apply for consolidation.

1 Like

If 6-7 are retired will s16 become S14? @Polaris

First & second comment on here answer that:

6 Likes

5 days left! I am server 6.
@Polaris My server 6 will be moved to server 5?

Yes, it will.

3 Likes

We don’t know but if it were to happen, probably merge with server 8 because servers 1, 2 and 3 have more things to access but server 4 hasn’t got any early access modes or items.server 8 has more common modes,heroes and items than the other servers

1 Like

Do we get a compensation for the missing Invasion ?!

yes, next week invasion start. But servers 5,6 and 7 will be merged on the 14th of August.
Invasion is now paused.

Yes I KNOW that it is paused…The questions was a different one: do we get the missing rewards…my guildmembers and I are pretty bored…
DO WE GET A COMPENSATION ?!?

No compensation. We announced ahead of time that invasion would be paused this week, so it’s not a surprise. Once the server merge is complete, we’ll have some fun things.

4 Likes

When the merge is coming, I lose my account or my goods?

Yeah no biggie that it’s paused (it’s paused it for all 3 servers so that’s fair). Really looking forward to the merge and the “fun things” :grin:

People want compensation for absolutely anything huh?

Ok but I like to add that without the corresponding mod power there will be a gap if further server merges occur - this may add to (further) frustration.

My proposal: Maybe the next Invasion could be a “Double Invasion” ?!?

Btw the crates with invasion goodies and diamonds was a lot of fun !

We posted screenshots who would be the luckiest on discourse all the time.

As Invasion is cancellled the weekly challenge cant be completed…any thoughts on this ?!

No it will not affect you unless you have two accounts on server 5,6 or 7

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney