Server Merge Discussion: Servers 5-7

If 6-7 are retired will s16 become S14? @Polaris

First & second comment on here answer that:

6 Likes

5 days left! I am server 6.
@Polaris My server 6 will be moved to server 5?

Yes, it will.

3 Likes

We donā€™t know but if it were to happen, probably merge with server 8 because servers 1, 2 and 3 have more things to access but server 4 hasnā€™t got any early access modes or items.server 8 has more common modes,heroes and items than the other servers

1 Like

Do we get a compensation for the missing Invasion ?!

yes, next week invasion start. But servers 5,6 and 7 will be merged on the 14th of August.
Invasion is now paused.

Yes I KNOW that it is pausedā€¦The questions was a different one: do we get the missing rewardsā€¦my guildmembers and I are pretty boredā€¦
DO WE GET A COMPENSATION ?!?

No compensation. We announced ahead of time that invasion would be paused this week, so itā€™s not a surprise. Once the server merge is complete, weā€™ll have some fun things.

4 Likes

When the merge is coming, I lose my account or my goods?

Yeah no biggie that itā€™s paused (itā€™s paused it for all 3 servers so thatā€™s fair). Really looking forward to the merge and the ā€œfun thingsā€ :grin:

People want compensation for absolutely anything huh?

Ok but I like to add that without the corresponding mod power there will be a gap if further server merges occur - this may add to (further) frustration.

My proposal: Maybe the next Invasion could be a ā€œDouble Invasionā€ ?!?

Btw the crates with invasion goodies and diamonds was a lot of fun !

We posted screenshots who would be the luckiest on discourse all the time.

As Invasion is cancellled the weekly challenge cant be completedā€¦any thoughts on this ?!

No it will not affect you unless you have two accounts on server 5,6 or 7

@polaris Will there be a compensation for the weekly challenge regarding the mods? Cause I needed the invasion to get that one.

2 Likes

@Polaris since no one has asked directly what is the forward moving merger schedule for other servers?
When I rekindled this discussion 2 months ago your response was the PB was working through the plans at that time. I would have to imagine that they created an overall time frame for the multiple mergers that are neccessary. Logistically its understandable to manage one merger at a time. However Iā€™m in server 8 which is now noticably ghosting and getting worse daily. Can you apprise us of what servers will be merging with which others and more importantly when?? Giving my guys a light at the end of the tunnel would go a long way in keeping some of them from drifting away just as we are finally about to get competition re injected back into the gameā€¦

I donā€™t have a timeline for future merges. Since this is the first one, weā€™re planning to review the data and make sure it has the impact that we plan on the population. Once weā€™re ready to move on to further merges, theyā€™ll be announced!

7 Likes

@Polaris Tomorrow, what is morning CT?

It will start at 11 AM CT!

4 Likes

Thank you! Canā€™t wait :grin:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney