Server Merge Discussion: Servers 5-7

No can’t you read! 5-7 obky

1 Like

Server 19 doesn’t need a merge.

Curious. I wonder what impact would be considered a measurable success in PerBlues’ estimation… Cause as it currently stands we all got tossed into these servers a year ago and then the door got shut and locked on each. And so here we are a year later basically canabalizing each other because there’s nothing else to eat in these locked downed ecosystems. During the past year however PerBlue has had no problem accepting the hundreds and in some cases thousands of dollars that many of us have paid out building up our mercs all the while thinking we were investing in a game with some longevity like many elite players tend to do. Many of us were unaware of PerBlue walled garden style server structure something I suspect that played very handily in PerBlues favor. However as things started to cool down competition wise some of us began to ask why and came to realize it was due to Perblues use of sandbox servers. I have serious doubts that many of us would have so willingly parted with our hard earned cash had we known we were playing in a digital version of the Hotel California. The one difference being is that at least the real Hotel California it’s still accepting new customers which helps keep things fresh. Then a few months back when it became clear what going on I asked again what plan was in place for the future since the current status was quickly becoming untenable. Once again the reply was that PerBlue wasn’t seeing that problem in it’s data. Well I guess if PerBlue isn’t seeing something in the data, then it’s just not happening, amirite??! Cause we only play the game 24/7, the player experience is always 2nd fiddle to the data.

Well allow me to share a bit of my data which is likely very similar too many other players data. According to my data for over a year now I’ve invested significant time effort and money into Disney Heros based on the concept that I was building up a strong competative team and through my leadership a serious competative elite lvl guild with like minded players. According to my data I’ve waited patiently now for months after first being told there wasn’t an issue only now to be told the solution is in beta for a select few and may not be applied to other dying servers depending on how it goes. According to my data. EVERY SINGLE DAY I have to play cheerleader to a group of 40 or so elite PAYING customers on PerBlues behalf trying to coax them into keeping on playing a game which is becoming less and less engaging all the time as others quit or fade away. According to my data from what I can see this problem was first brought up last October… LAST OCTOBER, yet it’s only just now 10 months later That PerBlue is ATTEMPTING to rectify the obnoxiously short sighted sandbox server concept. Since data seems so important to PerBlue I hope that frames things in terms that it can understand better.

In the end there are only 2 ways this can go… PerBlue schedules server mergers that need to happen soon and announce them so those players/customers have something to stay and be hopeful for whether it’s a flop or not. Or 2 PerBlue does nothing and these servers continue to evaporate like a puddle in the hot summer sun right before it’s very own eyes. This is all assuming of course that PerBlue doesn’t have another contingency plan of action developed, which I feel pretty confident in stating I feel is highly improbable at the point in time.

I’m not here to kill the messenger @Polaris but this defies all logic and reasonable expectations of someone buying into PerBlues ecosystem. I’m sure that utilizing the sandbox concept help create better balance among the players within each as they would likely have a similar per person lvl and growth rate, but that bonus was going to be so so so short lived in the face of each server eventually whithering and dying on the vine that’s it almost seems impossible that someone could not have predicted this problem was going to happen. And to deny it was happening to dragging it’s feet in finally just now coming up with a probable solution for just a handful of players feels very much like a slap in the face. And as anyone knows we don’t like nor did we deserve that type of treatment.

Many of us have waited patiently giving PerBlue the time and understanding to help remedy a problem they created only for now to have them say the solution may or may not happen. That’s not a solution then. Until something is done about the problem then my guild will not be making further purchases from PerBlue and I strongly recommend other guilds to follow suit. A)Because why keep wasting your money on a dead ended game and B) to let PerBlue know we expect a relevant immediate solution to this issue. This is major failure on the part of PerBlue which entered into a good faith contract by accepting money in return for it’s services.

In closing I’ve made a very legitimate complaint here. I have refrained from becoming over emotional or using vulgarity, obscenities or resorted to personal attacks in doing so. So there is literally no reason for it to censored or have the post taken down. To our fellow players who are still in a new enough server to have healthy competition or to the lucky few that are part of the proposed merger congrats and continue to enjoy the game! To those veterans who share this viewpoint I urge you to share it with other veterans and call on you to stop wasting your money until something is done to fix these problems. Thank you for listening.

3 Likes

@Polaris Please could you confirm what happens to the Guild coins in our Mailbox from Hired Mercenaries? Do we Loose them? I hope not, as this would put Server 5 at a month advantage over 6 and 7 for the next contest that uses these.
Please confirm before the Merger goes live so we can spend them if necessary.

While I agree with some of your complaint, a lot of it seems to be based on this statement which is… not true?

Servers have never been locked, all players can create a new account on each server if they wanted to. When I joined the game there were many servers open, but I chose to begin on S3

2 Likes

Nothing on your account will be lost during the merge today. You should log into the game after the merge and your account should look identical to what it does before the merge starts.

3 Likes

I figured as much but there were a few people saying that they might dissapear so I got a little concerned. Thanks for clearing this up so promptly.

1 Like

Guys I need help I forgot my keys at server 7 and need them anyone that can help?

1 Like

Hi there !
I have read your whole comment very carefully but what do you want to tell us ?!
Perblue has learned from its errors in the past with Dragon Soul and has merged servers.
You make the best out of the situation…and I think this solution was the best available atm.

What could have been done otherwise ?!

One big server ?!

1 Like

Dear Polaris
I might have been one of your biggest critics in the past- but this is over.
The server merge went perfectly - I can feel the effort you and your team has put in.

The small token of appreciation was wonderful !

See it’s not about the size of the gift but the intention…

If there are further server merges planned I can assure all gamers here it’s fun !
The chat is whizzing with messages and the ppl are friendly :grinning:

5 Likes

I thought there would be no compensation…

1 Like

A small token of appreciation, doesn’t constitute compensation @Filadae_Djaq

Just saying :slight_smile:

:crown:
:angel:

PS It seems as they are happy.

2 Likes

Why do you guys think my post is inappropriate it is not gosh

Not inappropriate. Just off topic for this thread, as you are not talking about servers 5, 6 or 7 (RIP 6 & 7!)

1 Like

The server merge went very well today. Apart from losing the messages on the guild wall, everything was as it should be.

Lots of new, friendly players. Let’s hope it continues to improve the playing experience for all of us from servers 5, 6 & 7 :hugs:

3 Likes

It was tiny I think like 1 potion of endurance and 10 diamonds one gold reset…can’t remember clearly but it was fun to be appreciate :hugs:

Ursula nice to have you around :kissing_heart: we from server 7 have to stick together !

I thought it was 5 diamond crates, 1 double normal campaign drop, 20 raid tickets, and 5 free stamina

Sorry. I didnt Count

We asking (s12) for it for 6 months now… so better today then tomorrow.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney