Server Merge: S1,2-5, 21-22, 23-24 Jan 27th Information

Ok got confirmation: Prize Wall tokens will be excluded from consolidation.

8 Likes

It is a bit funny that the tokens won´t be consolidated, but if you spend them the contents do get consolidated… technically.

1 Like

That seems alright to me. They actually played on the Prize Wall then and we’re still not consolidating any account made on Dec 8 or after so I think it’s fine.

2 Likes

ahhh… alright… so all my accounts should be consolidated by that logic

1 Like

If they’re within the rules of the merge.

Are you guys trying to find loopholes again like last merge where I have to shut everything down?

2 Likes

Well, I have a server 2 acc, server 5 acc and a couple of server 1 accs besides my main.

I thought you know…

Absolutely no.

1 Like

What is city watch reset unused? Is it cw ticket reset from arena or coli rewards? That can’t be transfered?

Because CW ticket reset is categorize as consumable in game menu, and that is transfeerable, I am confuse, please help @Loutre thanks

1 Like

I don’t understand the question? If your accounts are part of the merge and within the rules then yes you can consolidate them.

This one, Unused City Watch reset unable to transfered… Is it City Watch reset that we get from arena or colloseum weekly rewards?

2 Likes

I meant that… during the S1-S9 merge I had two S1 accounts - a main and an alt and the alt was consolidated into the main.

Now I have S2, S5 account and S1 accounts (in count more than the “S2” and “S5” one, so more than 2)… so I thought you got data about which accounts are mine.
Oh and support knows about that S5 account that I recovered, which I most likely won´t consolidate now. (Better wait for later :smiling_imp: )

1 Like

This one, 11 CW reset ticket, it categorize as consumable, and transferable, so I got confused @Loutre

While in announcement it said :

The following are UNABLE to be transferred:

• Full Heroes, Hero Stars or Hero Rarities, or XP Levels
  • …
  • Unused City Watch Resets
1 Like

I suspect that the Unused City Watch Reset refers to these:

4 Likes

Yes @Jody_Caviness, that is correct.

4 Likes

As Loutre said, Banked Resets are not counted (which can be 2 tops), but the Resets as Items are transferable.

1 Like

Oh thank goodness, thank you :grin:

1 Like

Maybe @Loutre beneficial to write City Watch Reset Items to the list of possible to be consolidated? I guess.

2 Likes

That means the stamina that is shown at the top of the Home Screen, yeah? Unused Stamina in inventory will merge, if memory serves me correctly from the last merge.

Also, city watch keys… I don’t think I saw mention of keys.

Merci.

2 Likes

I find it incredibly, extremely unlikely that anyone at PB is keeping tabs on specific player’s account details or takes any interest in it at all :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Support can look into it, but I hardly ever go into player’s account data.

3 Likes

Hello, I have a question; Am I not going to lose anything from my main account (it is the only one)? I’m new to merging servers

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Š Disney