Server Merge - S14/18 Aug 11th More Info

Same here…

1 Like

Same here and I’m getting a little impatient.

1 Like

Das ist ja nicht ganz richtig. Jetzt rauscht gerade die freie Ausdauer dahin. Auf anderen Servern ist zudem die Preiswand schon aktiv.

Will server 14/18 get there own double drop event they missed out on that other servers got

Hallo Mal die Frage von mir noch ist Agent P auf S14 nicht freigegeben. Passiert das heut noch, oder wie läuft es damit?

Also ich hab alle freie Energie abholen können, das einzige was jetzt mit fehlt ist der Zugang zur Prizewall!

The Prize Wall should be visible now!

3 Likes

It’s up for two weeks, and it’s set up so that people can miss a day and still get all their tokens from their daily quests. Missing a few hours from the merge is trivial.

Because everyone collects stamina at certain times based on their local times, any time the game updates will be in the middle of someone’s free stamina collection time.

Oye cómo le haces para funcionar esque yo tambien quiero hacerlo pero todavía no entiendo como?

So when can I log in and have my real account show up instead of the game starting all over again

I can’t log into my old account it’s gone. The game is starting over as if I’ve never played it to begin with.

I can’t log into my old account it’s completely gone and the game is acting like I’m starting from complete scratch.
The game is starting out with vanellope and Ralph like the very first time I ever started it. I can’t log into my old account at all it doesn’t even recognize me as having ever played the game and I’m logging in with my Google account.

Are you on S14? If so and you’re still not seeing your account please send a support ticket ingame

I have been unable to log into my old account for 3 days now. The game starts over as if I’ve never ever played the game in my entire life and I’m logging in with my Google account.
I have 10 billion gold I have at least 25 players to level 320.

The game acts as if I’ve never ever played it in my entire life and I’m just starting brand new. Yes my account is on server 14.

When you’re able to get into the game click the account on the bottom left to make sure the server you’re on is actually 14. Click accounts and see if your other account is in there. If not then please send an ingame support ticket so we can see what’s going on.

My account was on 14 I have never had anybody use that account I’ve never had anybody take that account from me I tried to log into the game and the game acts as if I’ve never played it in my entire life it starts over with Ralph and vanellope.

10 billion in gold and a third of the characters leveled up to 320 and yellow four and I have nothing now when I try to log in the game starts as if I never had an account to begin with and it is logging me into my Google account…

I’m probably not the only one.

I’m not seeing any other tickets with this issue.

Please let me know when you’ve checked the account button to see if your account is in there.

I can’t get to the account button because I’ve been trying for 2 days to get through the tutorial

Made it through the tutorial got to the accounts and then realized that the game just disassociated me from my Google account and once I reattach the Google account and deleted the new character it had created I’m back in business but that’s been a week of pure hell not being able to do anything because the game disassociated by Google account…

What a pain it automatically disassociated and disconnected my Google account so when I turn the game back on at the first of the week it was creating a brand new account starting over from scratch and I could never get through the tutorial

We can send ticket merge now?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney