Servers 1/14 and 21/23 Merge Full Info Post

No worries just keep at it :ok_hand: we appreciate the update

2 Likes

Some people would lose like 4650 stamina, but otherwise itĀ“s ok.

5 Likes

Noone cares and that is always like that. In last merge was the same.

Do you think anyone care about our loyality playing DH? You expect rewards? :grin::grin::grin:
Maybe in some better World, not in this one.

In one year or year and half the game will shut down and close this journey, unforunelly.

2 Likes

You also can join us on s25 :slight_smile: it would be a pleasure to welcome more active players

1 Like

Why do you say that in a year or a year and a half?

2 Likes

Can only join server 25 if you did so prior to merge and logged into 25 before merge started. Otherwise account is fully unable to be logged into

1 Like

It is like that.
When things fall apart you dont need to be blind to not see it.

We have open disscussion in Vip chat and most people think about few things that will be sure in near future.

1 Like

Well to be honest there are no more servers to merge to haha ā€‹ā€‹and I think so, maybe the game has a short life time left maybe

3 Likes

Well itĀ“s part of the gameĀ“s lifeā€¦ same as humanĀ“s life.

Although not sureā€¦ if Disney Heroes is closed at some point without another profitable game then itĀ“d be a dead end for PerBlue tbh. So likeā€¦ eh?

2 Likes

Yup, you get it on point.
They are doing merge like that will save something but not.
People like each other where they are and noone want to merge somewhere else.
It is nea to be in S21, S14, S23 etc.
Problem is that people dont have a choice and that is not a free playing. Most of people I get in contact all over the world stop to play. There se few more and we stick nicely for now. :grin:
Cant imagine the time when there will be new merge and our company need new platform for playing. (in case that game goes in very wrong way)

1 Like

Does any game end its life?
Look at CS, gta or any similar multiplayer from app store.
Most of sports still exist. List of games is very long.
War of Tanks are very good f.e but they never lose trust from our playing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow!!! this topic is very active right now.

1 Like

So far ateo hours and counting. Maybe the server melted.

Anecdote time: years ago at a past job the battery backups in the server room caught fire. The volunteer firefighter employed st that place then opened the door to it.

Donā€™t do that

1 Like

Well GTA Online will die not long after GTA 6 is released. When that is is everyoneĀ“s guess. But yes, every multiplayer game dies someday. Almost like Windows OSs hahaha.

2 Likes

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???. I did not understand what you just said that well. Something about the server is the only thing I know lol

1 Like

@Samm Could you give us an amazing deal for the wait? :yum:

2 Likes

:grin::grin:
Nothing dies, my friend, if you going to care of it.
Lets see what happend more, but new merge will eats game and put lifetime on edge.

3 Likes

I will put it differently - I canĀ“t imagine red skills costing 100 hero chips and 960 red skill chips.

The game will be surely dead by then (now the cost at the top is 28 hero chips and 240 red skill chips, meaning 720/5 = 144 cap raises or just over 11 years.
Yeah, I am pretty sure DHBM doesnĀ“t survive reaching 2034. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

1 Like

Yes, that is one of ā€œhow many holes in gameā€.
Imagine how raise we have and how much we got for that.
Proportion is 10/1 for PB but that has it own price. Short lifetime.
They killing theirselfs like that.
How many heroes you can evolve by just playing F2P, without paying? :grin::roll_eyes:
Not even one hero to max Yellow rank. What we talking about :grin::beer:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney