Servers 1/14 and 21/23 Merge Full Info Post

Can someone who has two accounts can gives me one and one for hisself to transfer? :slight_smile:

1 Like

No
All accounts must be the owned by the same person

2 Likes

In other words - they must have been attached to one accountā€¦ of one person, not multiple people.

If someone gives you 2 accounts, they have been previously owned by a different person (ā€œattached to that personā€™s accountā€) and therefore are not eligible for consolidation.

1 Like

No account sharing or giving away accounts!

7 Likes

So uh, is there gonna be an Update on, in my deviceā€™s case, Google Play Store, in regards to the merge?

2 Likes

Not yet. Iā€™ll make an announcement for server downtime once we have decided on a time to do the merge.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for answer :beer:

2 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

When will the server be back up?

JOKE!!!

You know a few minutes after it is down the question is going to be asked for real. Likely someone will ask if we will be compensated for it too.

5 Likes

Very normal question as well.

They need to tell all information, that is how you doing every job in life. Nothing particular. :beer::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Only just found out about the server merge, not sure if it wasnā€™t advertised properly in the app or if I just missed posts about it (I donā€™t use the forum). I tried going into the app to try and finish the missions for Phoebus but it made me do the tutorial all over again and looking at my accounts my normal one isnā€™t showing up anymore at all, Iā€™m hoping itā€™s just because of the server update and my account isnā€™t gone for good?

2 Likes

The announcement was posted on the 18th of January

This topic was posted on 25 January

There was also two posts ingame saying that there is a merge happening

So it is kind of hard to miss all of these?
And there would have been discussions in VIP and your guild too?

If you have an account on Servers 1, 14, 21 or 23 it will be fine after the servers merged
The only open server at the moment is Server 25
It should be back in a few hours

2 Likes

I donā€™t use the forum so wouldnā€™t have seen the announcements here and I never got any notifications in the app about the merge, when did the in game posts happen? Iā€™ve been through two guilds in the past month because of inactivity so Iā€™ve not seen anyone talking about it.

2 Likes

There was a post from PB in the game 2-3 days ago and a message in your mail yesterday

6 Likes

Iā€™m guessing the message must have been sent later in the day after I stopped playing, not sure how I missed the other post though, thatā€™s really odd. Iā€™ll definitely try to start checking the forum so I donā€™t miss anything!

3 Likes

how long will the merge take? BR

3 Likes

A few hours
Be patient and Samm will post when the servers are back

4 Likes

Good decisionā€¦

This will allow you to know everything about the changes, whatā€™s coming and more.

8 Likes

Welp, there goes my unclaimed Daily Quest Rewards!! XDXD

4 Likes

Thanks for your patience, everyone! Weā€™re still completing the merge, there is just a lot of data to process. Sorry about the lengthy downtime!

11 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney