Servers Merges: 13, 15, 17, and 20 & 1 and 9

Just to be sure will war and badge booster crates be transferred or should I open them?

1 Like

Yes! Adding that to the list.

3 Likes

Crates that are inventory items (that you can see when you open your items screen) can be transferred when accounts are consolidated. Guild War crates that you have to open on the Guild War screen will not.

1 Like

also, stuff like Double Drops, Shop Refreshes, Stamina Cost Reset and such would transfer as well? or Epic CW keys?

2 Likes

Yes: Double Drops, Shop Refreshes, Stamina Cost Resets are consumables
No: Epic City Watch keys - use those up before any account consolidation requests!

2 Likes

I wonder why arenĀ“t the keys treated as consumables tho. Would assume they are considering one ā€œconsumesā€ them to start the Epic CW. :thinking:

Also, Friday share of the skill chip drop scaling? (2.5)

1 Like

Just double checked with the team and Epic City Watch keys are a resource and they will be transferred during account consolidation. :tada: :old_key:

8 Likes

Oh yay. Maybe? But I guess Skill Chips can be handier if the other acc has a less wide combination of characters. Alsoā€¦ ā€œluckā€

I figured there isnĀ“t a mention of Mod Upgrades which are a category.

Mod Upgrades will behave the same as Mod Fragments.

Ah, thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will I still keep my progress in some of my characters even if the server has merged?

3 Likes

You will keep all the progress on your account during the server merge. Essentially, youā€™ll log in after the merge, and your account, guild, and friends will all be exactly the same.

2 Likes

Ok. Thank you. :relaxed: :blush:

1 Like

That was my initial concern as well. I wasnā€™t around during the final moments of Perblueā€™s other game Dragonsoul (or other mobile games) to know if something similar to this occurred before the endā€¦

1 Like

Server 14 is still on our own eh?

4 Likes

Server 14 is in desperate need of a server merger. Iā€™ve mentioned this on both here and the guild leaders forum. All these newer servers get a merger, but yet ours, which is over 2 years old, are left high and dry?

6 Likes

Yeah, the player base on the server is very low.

And from what Iā€™ve seen server 16ā€™s is not the best either. In guild contests you can be 7th and be in the top 10%?! I think a merge is needed.

2 Likes

I wonder, in terms of server 14 and server 16 how are the communities?
Like how the global chat are for example and the overall general feel in the servers.

1 Like

From what Iā€™ve seen both are quite nice.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney