Shop Refresh Oct 2022

Oh hey, I’m sure Agent P’s event will happen at least twice as much as 22’s did, which was only half as much as Duff Killigan’s. At least they each had exactly as many events as Pacha did when he was the event exclusive hero.

Ah, good, that might help some people with Invasion if they haven’t invested enough in King Louie or Stitch.

Yes, I think Cruella definitely needs to be brought into DHBM. Such an iconic characters deserves representation in a fantastic game like this this one.

5 Likes

We need Cruella!!!

5 Likes

Yeah… exactly 0, PB. Even if the crate would appear it’s still horrible, worse than wish crate now.

Will they ever do something about that, and change rotations for better?

Mine are pretty bad too, but lucky the trial event just got released and we have two spots left for good heroes

“Agent P will be unavailable this month”

4 Likes

El evento solo dura 3 días!!! :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:
Espero que hagan mas pruebas de este tipo cada mes ahora con el equipo de los 6 grandes heroes!!! :smiley:

1 Like

It’s more that we hope she is coming

1 Like

Mary is in high yellows, Winifred in low yellow, and Sarah in low reds :sweat_smile:

Yes, but if you want to work on her red skill any you need a lot more hero chips.

Not that I’m saying the Battle Pass is a good buy; I believe everyone needs to make that decision based on their own finances and their preferred playing style.

My Sarah is R3, my Winnie is R1, and my Mary is R0.

I’m still promoting them but so far I was able to clear stage 3 of the trial event.

Why don’t you all start putting prize wall heroes in shops especially the recent ones it’s almost impossible to max their red skills @Nugget

So, no refresh to Guild crate?

One question @Nugget and @Loutre, when are the new patch notes coming out?

Yeah when is the update who is it this time

Hmmmmm good idea

Do you know who it is

They replaced Gothel with Milo about two weeks ago; I don’t know if that was a fluke, or if the guild crate hero will now be rotated on some schedule other than at the first of every month.

This is the case I think. We are going to rotate guild crate based on the Prize wall, as Prize Wall heroes slowly move through the different spots for them (special crate aka unavailable, battle pass, contest rewards, guild crate, etc)

Guild Crate and Contest Progress Top Reward used to be a sign-in territory. So of course they now have to accompany Prize Wall heroes.

What I wish for is to make Arena/Coliseum/City Watch crates either obsolete or them giving the Challenger Arena/Coliseum hero.
Purely Arena and Coliseum Weekly Rewards are roughly the same bottleneck as was sign-in before…

That’s an interesting idea, but it doesn’t solve the fundamental problem with the exclusive crates, which is that they’re a terrible value for the tokens/diamonds spent. I’d rather increase the Challenger Arena/Coliseum awards (across the board, not just hero chips, although those need the most drastic increase), and rework the exclusive crates, perhaps into something like this:

• Every crate purchased gives some hero chips, probably in the range of 2-5 chips, plus one other reward from the crate’s pool
  • Every bundle of 5 crates purchased guarantees one of the payouts to be for 10 chips, plus for one of the other rewards to be mod upgrade pieces
  • The other rewards possible with purchase would be: mod upgrade pieces (all of them available), mod fragments, disk power, friendship powerups, friendship mission speedups, 10x color/role crates relevant to the featured hero, stamina consumables, badges scaling with the player’s level and used by the featured hero, and a rare jackpot of 1M badge market tokens

A rework like that would move the exclusive crates from something I’ve grown to ignore (seriously, there have been times I’ve gotten a notification that an exclusive crate was ending without even realizing it was active), into something I would look forward to.

EDIT: I’m not sure how widespread this opinion is, but in my mind the exclusive crates are part of the shop rotations, so I hope this comment isn’t viewed as off topic. Also, @Nugget or @Loutre, is there any chance this feedback could be passed along to the dev team? While I’m doubtful my suggestions would be incorporated as-is, I do think that an improvement to the exclusive crates would be a reatively simple way to generate some excitement and interest among players, and combat the feeling that I’m seeing among some players that the game is being gradually abandoned by PerBlue.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney