Shop Refresh Oct 2022

Hero chips would need to be… like 10 times that… but the mod upgrades would be nice

2 Likes

Admittedly, I was making those suggestions based on the idea of at least having the crates be roughly comparable in value to just buying hero chips in that mode’s shop, without really thinking about increasing the supply to help with red skills. Raising the amount of hero chips beyond my suggestion would help somewhat, as would allowing players to buy more crates when they’re offered, rather than limiting it to (I think?) 25. That’s definitely worth considering in any effort to improve the exclusive crates.

It would be simpler to just remove these event crates and push all heroes after battle pass to diamond crates.

VIP and guild crate could just have 3rd and 4th newest hero released, tied with diamond crates, once they left these then they would join everyone in gold crates, if there are 2 heroes to rotate then all rotation moves 2 places instead.
Like before, Gothel would be in VIP and diamond crate, then in guild crate and diamond crate.

Then, VIP crate only would need a refresh, and guild crate too(?), making both crates relevant, and newbies could get “newish” heroes for free too from guild crates and diamond crates from contests, while for endgame players diamond crates would be a bit more valuable.

These new heroes could get 1-2 elite spots in each new chapter monthly, until 3, after battle pass.

Considering that in a year we got about as many mod upgrades as between September and November last year… brrrrr. I´d rather return to those good times when mod upgrades were in contest rewards as well.
Or bringing back the special invasion. Or give like 10 mod upgrades as 3* bonus in trial event. Or… anything.
And while I´d like to say it screws up old and new players alike… it only really handicaps new players as old players have multiple (maybe even ten, twenty or even fifty+ mods fully maxed on upgrades).

I definitely agree that older players have… well not enough but way more than newer players, stacked overtime. And in this case spending doesn’t help that much, I hardly see mod upgrade deals if at all

They appear about 2-3 times per week, but they are very bad, it should give rare upgrades (green and blue skill, speed, fantastic crit) and the amount should be enough to fully upgrade two mods, at least.
Together with 3 mods, one for each colour.

Then it do be worth these £25.

Overall there needs to be option to change colour of the mods too.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney